Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector)

If you have to ask you should check your shorts bud :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe next year release? :rofl:

2 Likes

How about scheduled for next year, launches in 2022- In typical anker fashion

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll bid it will be launched next year, then becomes unavailable without explanation, then released 2022 under a different name.

The details will be scant, those on Eufy site disagree with Amazon and the manual is tiny, they’ll be some baffling fault in the design, well spot it here and then 2023 it’s right, until they then do a different version with the same name and slightly different specs at different prices.

3 Likes

There are many kind of “leaks”.
Best would be a “leak detector” for data banks of our
well known “data collectors and other social media” :joy:

1 Like

Interested, as it was MY idea and SUGGESTION about 2 years ago to bring a eufy detector for water :wink:

2 Likes

Oooo the lack of details is mysterious I like it. Can’t wait to learn more

1 Like

Lol it wouldn’t surprise me

1 Like

Add 2 “corona”-years, so it may launch in 2024 :grin:

Most of the supply side of Covid-19 has worked itself out.

The demand side hasn’t.

Economics 101.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that anker will still use this as an excuse (they did it on soundcore with the spirit X2 and spirit dot 2)

1 Like

Not excuse.

OEM.

1 Like

You’re forgetting that these were supposed to launch in September-October… long before anything related to COVID-19 blew up.

1 Like

Not forgot anything.

Supply chains.

Say, I knew you worked in gardening. You need a working lawn mower. Say you needed a part in that mower made by one supplier using a tool they got from Wuhan. So Wuhan shuts down for 3 months, so the tool is 3 months late, the part that needs the tool arrives > 3 months late, the part in your mower is >> 3 months late, your mower is thus >>> 3 months late repaired, and you a gardener are this >>>> 3 months late.

Supply chains.

1 Like

Wuhan shut down long after the release was supposed to happen?

1 Like

I’m gonna keep an eye on this detector, I need one

1 Like

Will this tie into the existing security systems?

1 Like

Love the gif it matches my profile pic :mage:‍♂

I’d like to give is a test

1 Like

Wonder how much it will retail for?

2 Likes