Coming Soon: Nebula's First Soundbar

Nebula is about to release its first soundbar… Take a look!

Details are currently unavailable, but be sure to stay tuned for updates as the release nears.

What do you hope to see with Nebula’s first soundbar? Let us know your thoughts with a reply!

8 Likes

Looks nice, I wonder how much it will share with the soundcore bar. :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @joshuad11

This is really confusing now… I (for most, everyone on forum) thought Soundcore was focused on Speakers and Audio, Nebula series was for Projection based entertainment. This may hurt Anker in the long run, Soundcore / Nebula brands eating into each other market / profits and killing the niche area already created…

Hope I am proven wrong…

3 Likes

Nebula was once working on a subwoofer. None of the products in this video ever launched.

1 Like

That’s a nice insight

Nebula Soundbar announcement at this stage is really confusing with Soundcore Infini / Infini Pro …

These are my thoughts but Anker knows the best what makes their business better

2 Likes

I’m guessing it will go for $200. I’d like to see some reviews for it

2 Likes

weird product naming scheme from Anker. Soundcore has some soundbars but now Nebula
This will confuse users even more :confused:

4 Likes

Wait until Eufy comes out with a robovac/soundbar combo :joy:

6 Likes

Even better would be Soundcore ProjectMaster Pro I - mini projector :smile:

2 Likes

But does it come with gallium nitride (GaN)? If it doesn’t, then no sale :rage:
@Shenoy

2 Likes

Noooo! Not more crossover products!!

Unless it has a battery.?.?.?

1 Like

More and more confusion.
Soundbar from Soundcore, soundbar from Nebula, soundbar from …

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be an infini range of soundbar but a nebula badge?

This is a very nice soundbar !!!

2 Likes

Fun fact

I only realised 2 days ago, I was using infini wrongly.

I had it, so the badge/volume was facing forward, and not facing upwards.

I’ve corrected after seeing a photo, but can’t say there is any difference in sound.

Interesting on Nebula’s part. Would of thought speakers and the like would stay with SoundCore

2 Likes

This is starting to get tiring.

I understand the different brand lines but I don’t get the thought process of having similar products across them. Or having very similar items within the same brand line.

2 Likes

If you look in the photos it says you can use it both ways. In the picture where it’s mounted on the wall it shows the option of both :wink:

1 Like

Now we need to change our understanding of Anker brands, who makes sound-bars

1 Like

Well, maybe I don’t think I like the crossover devices. But I understand if Anker is trying to sell the whole home theater experience. On the other hand I have always identified Soundcore like a portable/personal sound devices. I wonder whats the criteria for each brand. I will love a Eufy Robovac that plays music that way you know where is at. :joy:

3 Likes