Choosing Your Power Delivery Charger

That’s what I meant, if you choose the right product then nothing out there is better, thats just my personal opinion. But yeah, I guess I didn’t word it right

1 Like

@jsnhc10 you need to screenshot your actual post on your page, not like what you posted seeing as anyone can say they will post it and then don’t. Part of the requirement after testing is to take Soundcore in your review so it needs to be posted to your account

Thank you so much for this highly informative information. I sure do hope I get a chance to test them out. Thank you.Uploading…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I would love to have this because of my 15 inch MacBook Pro I just got a few months ago, and I just don’t like the apple charger. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The PowerPort Atom PD 4 is popular, so it already been sold out, the next batch of goods will be arrived next week.:innocent:

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t hardly wait

This tech seems awesome and would love to cut down on clutter when traveling for work.

1 Like

Thank you much @AnkerOfficial This is awesome!

Lucky duck. Congratulations

Congrats @cshenoy Awesome prize!

1 Like

Wow, congrats and please do a review when you get it

1 Like

Congratulations @cshenoy. Thats a great win :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice article, @AnkerOfficial!

A couple thoughts:

I don’t see any PowerCores on the list. :cry:

No mention of PowerPort Atom PD 2 either… was really hoping it would come out sooner than we last heard. And crossing my fingers that it uses GaN, unlike Atom PD 4.

1 Like

The need for efficiency is greater where the voltage difference is higher ratio. So it would be logical to put GaN in Powercore which are small but doing high wattage like PD. There’s little point in items like a 5V output when the cell is 3.7V, but output say 20V when you series 2 3.7V to 7.2V

Man I had forgotten about this giveaway! Anyway, @cshenoy enjoy your new charger dude :+1:

Looks like Atom PD 2 is also very large…

Nearly identical weight and dimensions to PowerPort II PD.

I agree; cannot wait for PowerCores with GaN.

1 Like