Celebrate Father’s Day with Roav

https://www.amazon.com/SmartCharge-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Hands-Free-Compatible/dp/B07NPNXWQ3/?tag=cm-sales-us-2019-20 I sent this to the anker contact us email as I was looking at which the giveaway prizes. The reason is that the description had the word received misspelled on Amazon description of the smart charge. It was stating recieved. It had the i before the e after c.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Lol, oh well. It’s a speed I’m willing to share in person, over beers. But not in print :wink:

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical did you guys send out the email for our address for this yet? Or are you using the address you have on file? Because in havnt received any emal yet asking for it

They both were busy to “inflate” the emojis.
Needs a lot of air!

yay! how do we claim our prize? wait for an email?

Not yet, we will send the mail tomorrow!

1 Like

Yes! Wait for the mail tomorrow to submit your shipping address to us!

Teach me to be strong. Hooray!

Has anyone received their prizes as of yet?

Nothing yet, but their email states:

" You should receive your prize before July 31st, 2019 ."

1 Like

I havent, but there is still 3 weeks or so left so I am not concerned yet.

I got mine like 2 weeks ago

@Monk3e
@Fuu_bar
@Quinn_Armstrong
You will receive the prize before July 20th.

2 Likes

Fine we see some well known members here!!!

GREAT!

2 Likes

Awesome, I appreciate it. Sorry for the inquiry, I didn’t know if I missed something in my spam folder because, you know, Gmail.

Ironically just got my shipping information now. It will be here tomorrow!

1 Like

Anyone else from the uk win this and received it yet? Thought it might have arrived by now - looking forward to trying it out on my commute to work!

Should arrive in the end of July.:innocent:

2 Likes

Nice to see your message after a long time :grin:

Its July 31st and I haven’t received my prize yet? Do you have any info for me? I see people got there’s weeks ago and I am in the US not in the UK like @star100x . Can someone help me out?