CAPSULE MAX CHARGING FROM POWER BANK

Well, I already linked to the powerbank above. No conversion cable, just usb to jack. I think it’s quick charge that does the trick as it is specified to deliver up to 20V and 2A.

Hi,
i am totally lost and doesnt understand anything on electricty…sorry.
So, you use this powerbak to charge the capusla max. But wich cable to you use to connect to capsula max, because it’s a jack entry.
Thanks for your help

As I wrote above, nothing special, I had this already. Video

I found a 3.5mm diameter dc adapter that supports Power Delivery.
I also purchased a 60w Ravpower 20,000mah battery that also has a compatible output of 15V 3amps. (This is the same exact out put of the OEM Charger)

link for the female usb-c to 3.5mm DC male: CERRXIAN 100W PD USB Type C Female Input to DC 3.5mm x 1.35mm Power Charging Adapter(100w-35135a) (Silver Grey) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QF4PQD7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_YDX8Y6DFS0Z1M8SWSRR2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

it charges my Projector but i will keep add more information about this once i get my USB Voltage meter. I just want to make sure that the Projector is getting the right amount of Voltage and watts. and i also want to make sure that the battery pack is putting the right enough voltage and watts.

1 Like

Hello
that is a very good this adaptor

I had a cable from my electric toothbrush that fits,so I thought I’d give it a try. I do not have the adapter,just the toothbrush cable.
I did what was said earlier about turning on the max first and then plugged it in and into my powerbank. I was surprised that it started charging. Also it took some time to go from 2 bars to fully charged.

1 Like