Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

More flash code from power user page. Mostly cables, headphones, USB c to usb2, and a speaker.

It’s been months since I’ve seen any samples on my power user page all i see is this when i try to look for samples i emailed anker but i don’t know if they understood me cause the person said that all samples should show up in my sample page

Send a other email telling them you applied to other power user or of rams but it’s still showing as being reviewed. Rosa would then look into it and either approve or deny it

I got all but Nebula as I am in the UK I would like to see more Zolo brand products for review :wink:

I’m hoping to see the new zolo zero up for review :thumbsup:

1 Like

How long typically did you wait for power user?

Mines been under review for quite some time!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Edward_Belshaw , if you have been waiting longer than a few weeks you would be best dropping an email to marketing@anker.com to enquire about your application. If they are getting a large number of requests it can take time for them to check your sample reviews and/or it can sometimes kinda drop between the cracks…

3 Likes

I also haven’t seen anything for months in Canada.:joy: Was there any PowerUser in Canada here, received anything since last year?

Lately a lot of users have been seeing discount codes being given out over actual sample products.
Like right now I see 3 products all for discount codes

1 Like

I finally got a sample being sent should be here tomorrow or on Saturday it’s a PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad the only problem is that i don’t have the phone to test out this product yet don’t know if there’s a time limit to summit my review it might be a couple weeks or until next month oh well

Think they have removed the post your review within 5 days limit but anything beyond 14 days and I think you could impact on future samples…possibly

Not sure what 5 day request? I know a review has to be provided within 14 days.

Ok thank you to you the guy for the information you guys have giving me you we very helpful

Was meaning post your review within 5 days but the wording was escaping me at the time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Updated my post so it makes more sense for others reading :laughing:

2 Likes

Someone once told me we are all allowed 1 mess up a day, whether it be on purpose or acidental. Anymore than 1 and we are considered to be going mad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anyone from Italy see a free sample?

1 Like

Are you a poweruser? Reason I ask is because I do not see the power user symbol in your profile. If you haven’t seen any, samples you can always email them and ask

Is that the blue diamond shape with a lightning bolt?

Yes, the blue diamond and lightning bolt indicate someone who is part of the Power User program. Other badges were planned but seem to have been sidelined with the forum changes and such…

Just noticed I’ve missed this today. That’s what I get for being up at 4:45 and working all day lol

I didn’t know a version 2 was out.

3 Likes