Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

On my power user profile it’s been stuck with the same image for months now I’ve already review that product but usually when i post my links it’s posted at the bottom with a link showing where i wrote my review at

Ah that’s why, send another email to Rosa and explain to her that your power user page has been on product review submitted since however long you submitted it. I had this happen to me back in January and Rosa pushed it through so I was then able to see other new products to review

1 Like

I have not seen products for testing for a long time

This is my review for the powerdrive 2, car charger.

3 Likes

i saw 2 new products a few weeks ago those were quickly taken (not by me)

1 Like

When logging in i saw something that I’ve never seen before this thing had an m with a red shield is that normal

They have been less lately, only seen a Roav FM Transmitter (which went fast and I was not interested in anywho)…do have a SoundCore 2 discount option which has been sat on my PU page for a while…

1 Like

There’s a flash deal for the Nebula on mine. If it was for the u it itself i would jump on it to test and review it. But the flash deal is worse than the recent sale price so it’s a no go

Is Rosa’s email the main marketing email. My app for Roav and the other brands have been on hold since December and I haven’t seen any new non flash deal offers in a few months.

The marketing email is the main contact for the power user program and more often than not, Rosa is the main responder…

1 Like

You should write “Rosa” an email.
“She” will be helpful, as “she” is it mostly!:grin:

1 Like

It’s the main contact I got reply back from someone else beside Rosa before but mostly I try to put Rosa name in the e-mail.

1 Like

As long as I verify, I only have some discount options on devices with the codes. I really want to test new devices

1 Like

if you do choose to click on the option to buy the product at a discountedrate do you just review as you would as a sample product like i do mine on facebook now is it just the same ?

1 Like

Cos you buy via Amazon, you leave a review on Amazon

Copy the link of the review, then paste the link, in the box when you return to PU page.

1 Like

Correct, you just review it nice you buy and use it like you would any other item you get

2 Likes

I cant review on amazon anymore so i use facebook now

2 Likes

Couple of cracking products showing today but samples have already been claimed, not forgetting some good discount codes too.

1 Like

Yeah, my applications for Zolo and Nebula have been pending for a very, very long time (so long that I can’t remember how long it’s been). You can definitely always contact support (Rosa :slight_smile:) and see if there’s any chance they can expedite the process.

From what Rosa told me only a handful of people were accepted for Nebula and zolo was similar but had more openings. If it’s been so long, ands you mentioned you can always email Rosa ands ask her about your pending application for those two