Calling at all Power Users, our new sample page has arrived!

Mine has done something similar. It says submitted too and the products that were available have disappeared.

Maybe it just does this if there is nothing new to select.

1 Like

You guys are lucky, I wish I was part if that. Having been a beta and product tester for so long wish it could carry on to Anker. But they turned me down :’(

Or the upgraded LC40!

1 Like

Sounds like that may be the case. :slight_smile:

Nope, the link points to the first gen on Amazon. Still puzzled at how it’s been assigned, not there one minute, there and confirmed an hour later…

1 Like

Do you make videos of your reviews, or just written ones?

Just written reviews from me. Scottish accent doesn’t tend to sound good on review videos I’ve found!

4 Likes

I’ve noticed on my PU page that one product for which the test was cancelled is now appearing as “confirmed” right above my current test.

I hope this won’t block future tests from being selected?

I wish Anker would approve me for the Power User program I have applied twice :expressionless:third time’s a charm tho right​:sunglasses:

Don’t feel discouraged, I have been a product/ beta tester for a very long time and even I was turned down. Keep working on your reviews and build your audience base and then surely you will get in

2 Likes

Interesting, the product I have on my page mentioned above was one I selected via the power users page but I requested a cancellation as I won the same product in a giveaway…seemed unfair taking two.

Possibly a bug in the re-vamped page @AnkerOfficial ?

Nothing wrong with gifting your old one and spreading the good word about Anker. I wish that I had found Anker sooner they have quickly become one of my top two favorite electronics companies I wish they made cell phones tablets and TVs hopefully they do in the next few years.

It’s great that their standards are so high for product testers but it would be nice they would open it up two testers that are just starting out like myself as well.

@Antoine_Turpin @ndalby I have informed your problems with my colleague, we are working on a fix.:innocent:

2 Likes

You can do PU application again for a try!

Do you think I should resubmitted the application? As I did reply back to the email the other day with updated links to a few of my review sites that are public

Thanks :thumbsup: thought it was a tad weird how a product was ‘pre-selected’ with no input from the end user :smile:

What a great news! :sunglasses:
I missed the power user program :cry:

Sounds good.
Clear and simply to use.

Rosa promptly sent me an email, and I confirm that the bug is fixed on my PU page !
Thank you for being so reactive