BREAKING: Several Exciting New Releases!

So like a non-licensed version of PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition?

1 Like

Yeah but made smaller and not $70 :anguished:

3 21700 = 15Ah and should be lower cost to make 18W PD / IQ2.

I own a lot of Powercore already so my tolerance for $ is lower than many. Own Mini+, 5000, 5000 Slim, 10000 x2 , 26800

For some reason, Anker seems to be oddly pre-announcing products which never ship and announcing new products when available soon so makes predicting challenging.

2 Likes

Atom PD 4 in Black coming soonā€¦

6 Likes

Looks very haptic!

We know that the ā€œinnardsā€ are fine!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

So will any of these make it outside of usa?
I ask cos recent trends is for new stuff to only be available for USA.

I canā€™t wait for it!!!

1 Like

Almost all new items are USA only at first and then after regulatory approval happens it becomes available elsewhere. There are more rules and regulations for contest and even testing events for overseas than there are for the US, which is why you see most contest are US only

Yes, I get that, but also, a lot of products donā€™t make it here, at all.

That product is inherently easy to be in all countries as its just shipping with a different C19 cable. No difference in manufacturing just in packing.

Items which are mechanical folding pins are much more USA exclusive and require a specially made different product to be in UK.

1 Like

Looking forward to the black version. Wish they would release other colors but Iā€™m happy for any color other than white

1 Like

Modest improvements say the Anker PowerPort Speed+ Duo, or the PowerPort II, if it was just that little bit more intelligent. Currently it is 30W PD + 12W IQ or 19.5W IQ2, Type A. Suppose they stretched that notch higher, it was 45W to the Type C port if you used just that or if you used both ports its C became 30W and the Type A was IQ2 18W.

I ask as my laptop needs 45W so if I had 1 45W charger but if I used both ports I could say have a 30W recharging Powercore PD and recharge say my IQ2 tablet, or charge my laptop and use its USB output to recharge something.

1 Like

Nice find. Iā€™ll definitely pick that one up when the price becomes more reasonable.

1 Like

As I know:
The Atom PD1 is available in the UK now.
The Atom PD4 will only available in the US.

1 Like

I find that difficult to believe. Itā€™s rear view is not in any photos but my guess is itā€™s C19 so you can just swap the cord.

The only reason Iā€™d see youā€™d not release this globally for sales is there is a successor version already planned and itā€™s not worth the packaging for global shipments and associated support in all the global languages.

That would make sense as the Atom 4 is not GaN and a GaN version is prototyped now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty interesting theory.

Updated Zolo liberty looks awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#Update:[quote=ā€œjoshuad11, post:1, topic:65972ā€]
Soundcoreā€™s Icon is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $59.99, and should begin shipping on March 17.
[/quote]https://amazon.com/dp/B07NN4JH1R

2 Likes

Pricey for a small speaker.

So it becomes $40 in a few days?

1 Like

Still waiting on the PowerPort PD+ 2

1 Like

It was originally announced as $50 so yeah Iā€™d think occasional discounts down to $40.