BREAKING: Several Exciting New Releases!

Since it would be inappropriate to post what that room really might smell like, I thought this would be a good second. lol!

Inappropriate is my middle name :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! A tip of the hat to you, sir.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œamangons, post:49, topic:65972ā€]
A colour combo of 64
[/quote]I have no clue what this means, but I would assume that several colors will eventually be available. We only know of black, orange, blue, and camo for sure, but it wouldnā€™t surprise me to see red and gray, among other colors, offered at some point down the line, as well.

It is a 3W speaker.

Power Delivery

I agree! My guess is $24 list price.

1 Like

Man I was looking forward to the Atom PD 4, but for $100ā€¦Iā€™ll just pick up an Apple chargerā€¦ hopefully it goes on sale soon.

Nice finds though!

1 Like

What Apple charger?

Thanks for this

2 Likes

People on a different thread were saying it will probably come down to $80 on sale but thatā€™s still too much for me

1 Like

60W charge regular price $36. 100W charger regular priceā€¦? $80 itself seems still too high. I highly recommend sitting on your money. Even $80 is ridiculous money. Plus it is huge. Iā€™d take one for free, home charger, or say $30-$40 if I lost / broke / gift a charger, but ā€¦ $80ā€¦

1 Like

Good advice. Iā€™ll probably wait on a GOOD price drop before I buy it

OK to be clear. I do not think the Atom 4 will drop to a significantly lower price. I do not think a (today) price of $100 will drop to a low price like in the $40-$50 range. I suspect it is highly expensive components. I expect a successor product, lower manufacturing costs, so youā€™re talking months, towards a year, will end up lower cost.

Iā€™d expect the Atom 4 itself to drop to about $60-$70 in next months, like a Black Friday type sale.

Letā€™s see how well I can predictā€¦

Generally speaking Anker products usually drop in price by about 30%

1 Like

We agree.

2 Likes

I saw your comment I was just backing you up :sunglasses:

1 Like

We will see in a few months, thanks guys :+1:

Yeah $80 would be too much for me too. I would love to have one of these for my suitcase or my office, but for that price Iā€™m going to have to pass.

Both of those pods look real sharp. Looks way more comfortable that apple earpods.

2 Likes

I got a 60W PD charger this week, regular price $36. 100W should beā€¦ $60 ā€¦ just guessing. They probably are the same vintage technology given how huge is the 100W. 60W is 6.9cuin so youā€™d expect 100W about 11.5cuin but the Atom 4 is 15.9cuin.

Keep coming back to there is either an error in the Amazon listing or something very bad happened in the design.

The good news is it is unavailable while Anker figures it out.

1 Like

What makes the PowerPort+2 different than the others just like it? @Jesse_Hernandez1 so I get the difference between these is wattage, but the one posted doesnā€™t say how many watts. USB C Charger, Anker PowerPort Speed+ Duo Wall Charger with 30W Power Delivery Port for iPhone Xs/Max/XR/X/8, iPad Pro 2018/Air 2/Mini, MacBook Pro/Air 2018, Galaxy S9/S8, Pixel, LG, Nexus, and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H54MKQY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_rOsACb88VYBQQ Anker USB C Charger with USB-C to USB Adapter, PowerPort II, UL Certified 49.5W Wall Charger with Foldable Plug, PD for MacBook, iPhone XS/Max/XR/X/8/7/6/Plus, PowerIQ 2.0 for S9/S8/Plus and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HN644KC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dSsACb36DHBS6

And they made the couple little upgrades on the Neo that they were ā€œlackingā€ compared to Appleā€™s AirPods. Like instant connection, pair it once then when you take it out it auto pairs. Also they upgraded the mic and sound, apparentlyā€¦the Atom PP4 is getting trashed because of the price before it even comes out! Donā€™t these people know, just wait itā€™ll be on sale. Lol

1 Like