Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus

Just seen this article on MacRumours Facebook page.

Eric Slivka names the [Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Charging Stand] (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-PowerPort-Wireless-Charger-Optimized/dp/B0753Z4PGC) as his favourite desk wireless charging option :thumbsup:

When I finally upgrade to a new iPhone, this or a newer version will be the first accessory I buy :grin:

8 Likes

I totally agree.

I have 2 of these stands, one at my desk and one at the side of my bed. I have the iPhone X and there is no fiddling about trying to find the correct place for it to start charging. I just place the phone on, either vertically or horizontally if I’m watching stuff and it starts charging straight away. It is excellent.

2 Likes

I have one next to me on my nightstand

1 Like

ive dumped 20 power draw entries trying to get one. no joy yet :confused:

1 Like

You should add your New Years resolution to @AnkerOfficial’s post and if you say you want to get more rest and charge your phone wirelessly at the same time :joy::joy::joy:

If only those babies were available in Canada… :expressionless: I love my Anker PowerPort Wireless, but I would have got those instead.

P.S.: They actually are available at Amazon.ca, but from a third-part seller in the US, charging 95 $… Which is the same as not being available, right?

1 Like

I have a similar issue with the Roav F2. 3rd Parry seller wants £70 when they are only £29 (I think) normally. Damn cheek lol

Nice find! I have definitely been enjoying wireless charging on the iPhone X. I like the stand, too, since I can “aim” it at me for Face ID.

1 Like

I know I’m a little late on this post but i really like this wireless stand i got a bit excited when i tested this stand with my sisters note 8 now i can’t wait to use it with the iPhone 8 Plus