Best give away anker made!

Definitely hit up @AnkerOfficial
It won’t hurt to try. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I got sent an Anker shirt too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Guys
Received a great message back from Pei last night.
In a nutshell, they wait until a few hit Level 7 then order/despatch a bulk rather than one at a time, which logistically makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

Wow, that was a great news, @paulstevenewing congrats, now you can wear Anker T-shirt as well. (when you get it eventually)
I believe Soundcore Swag items were for US only :thinking: @TechMan
In future, Soundcore may also make them available to the rest of the world.

1 Like

Yes they are currently only for US :confused:. Hopefully soundcore looks into making it globally available (or at least the shirts- at the very minimum).

Glad to hear, hope you enjoy wearing it when you receive :+1:

1 Like

Cherers @Ice1
I’ll share what comes, when it comes :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ll post you a pic @Shenoy :+1:t2:

1 Like

The Soundcore shirts have to be made available for all countries in all sizes… obviously, XXL would be too large for me :wink:
@Loz something to think of when we all get over this Pandemic times :crossed_fingers: hopefully sooner (optimistic 3 months)

Weird, why did I tag Lawrence on Anker forum? this is what happens when you are active on more than 1 forum

1 Like

Or you are going a bit covid-mad @Ice1 :flushed:

1 Like

I double checked which forum I am on!! :rofl: :rofl:

Kind of… too much going on here and that Covid-19 I’m barely checking any news and staying away from the media… (My wife will update anyway :wink:)

I did that too… just after I posted it… and didn’t want to edit it to show what just happened :rofl:

1 Like