Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

For US only :sob:.
Been in the market for a projector and this wouldve been perfect. So many choices, so many good choices.
I have a bunch of ideas for testing but unfortunately i will go cry in by bathtub cause im in canada. So while i go cry myself to cry i wish luck, (or crap if superstitious) to all.

1 Like

Woooohoooo! This is awesome!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m looking forward to reviewing this projector!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to test a new projector from Anker, I’ve had nothing but great experiences with every product of theirs that I’ve purchased.

1 Like

Fingers crossed I get to be one of the lucky 5!

1 Like

Totally want to try this out !!

1 Like

I would love this opportunity to test this projector. My family and I love movies and would use it to watch movies in our tent while camping.

1 Like

This projector looks perfect for quick movie nights!

1 Like

1 Like

Would love to test this product out!

1 Like

very excited about the opportunity to be considered to test, I live in a large dorm community and could solicit feedback from a number of peers on the shared movie/TV experience using the new projector.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m kinda debating if i should enter this contest since i haven’t won anything lately oh well

This would be an awesome opportunity. I would use the projector in a variety of different lighting situations, going from daylight to no light. I would also love to hook this up to different gaming systems (PS4 and Nintendo Switch), my media center PC, and mobile devices. If I can connect it to the projector I will test it with the projector. I would like to see if a very inexpensive projector can put out quality content. That hasn’t been the case in the past unfortunately.

I will post my review on YouTube and will be as in-depth as possible. If possible the YouTube channel that I will post to currently has over 10,000 subscribers. I will also share my review on my Twitter account and most likely Instagram.

1 Like

I will test the Prizm in rooms with lights (natural and lamps) and rooms with dark (blackout curtains). I will try this with digital and disc-based movies and games and on the computer. I will provide information of the picture quality increasing on various sizes of picture projection. Lastly, I will share information on audio as well. Thanks for the consideration of my review.

1 Like

1 Like