Audiophile Survey | Fill Out & Win!

:smiley::open_mouth::scream: What is this magic?

2 Likes

Could you compare the comfort and sound quality to the liberty air? I canā€™t imagine them being more comfortable :grin:

1 Like

Oh trust me, they are more comfortable

1 Like

Would love to win a pair.

I know in the past, I saidā€¦ Nope they must have ambientā€¦ That was before I tried a different pair WITH ambient, and it made no difference :laughing: so now I know I donā€™t need that.

So definitely chucking my hat in the ring ā€¦ not.litterally, cos I like my hats!

Anyone want to get me a nice western style hat for my big 50 ā€¦ lol :cowboy_hat_face:

What about you @AnkerOfficial a nice branded hat? Hehehehe

1 Like

Iā€™d be curious to see if Anker ever released some stats on these surveys. Itā€™d be interesting to see where everyoneā€™s thoughts fall.

1 Like

Awesome! Survey completed and fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone!

Anker, keep rockinā€™!

1 Like

fingers crossed!

1 Like

Iā€™m just glad Anker is asking everyone for their opinions and thoughts, unlike on the past they did their surveys to a small demographic group. They are learning and growing from their way mistakes and getting better at listening to true consumers

4 Likes

Completed :thumbsup:

1 Like

me too i like better when these surveys are opened to a larger group especially the whole community

This is beyond the whole community. Itā€™s open to the whole world, since itā€™s on social mediaā€¦

This community is just as open (if not more) to the whole world than social media isā€¦ I donā€™t get your point.

More people are active on social media than on this community.

Anyone who follows anker will get the notification thing for this survey. Whereas, most people on this Community (77k) will not see it, since it wasnā€™t pinned or anything.

I would assume (I donā€™t use social media so I canā€™t check) that anker has a similar number of followers on social media than the amount of members here.

how come this contest didnā€™t came from @AnkerOfficial ?

You could ask the same thing about their product announcementsā€¦

4 Likes

1 Like

i mean like im glad that its on social media but also for the community since not everyone on this forum has social media its nice that they branch out to include both

It looks like this contest ends next week, since the survey is still open :grin:.

Maybe. But, Iā€™d assume each survey has a timestamp on it of some kind. Can probably filter off that.

Agreed! Progress is progress haha. Excited to see what comes of these surveys, nonetheless.