[Archived] Weekend Plans

Well it is Sunday, so the ubiquitous bacon sandwich made an appearance, oh and so did the sunny side up egg…

1 Like

That’s making me hungry :grimacing:

Didn’t have any breakfast this morning which isn’t helping. Have a feeling the all you can eat buffet that I’m going to later is gonna get a good rattle :slight_smile::joy:

1 Like

We made it to North Carolina, nice and sunny with 70 degrees weather. So much better than that crappy 10 degrees and snowing we had last night. Headed to the in laws house so I may or may not be on much this week. If not, all of y’all wonderful beautiful people have an excellent week. Much love to you all

2 Likes

Enjoy that vacay! Get some of that bbq! And hope you like it out there to warrant a permanent move!

1 Like

The oldest?
Think that’s me :grin:

What about a present?
But I don’t need neither a walking stick nor a
pacemaker.

We are on vacations in Portugal.
Alentejo.
This is the part between Lisboa and the Algarve.
The weather could be a little better.
But food, wine and the portugues people are excellent as usual.

Um grande abraço amigos
Chico

1 Like

Hi guys. Not sure if you know of or already play but HQ Trivia (on IOS and Android) has a daily quiz in the UK and a mega quiz tonight where you can win a share of $25000

If you join up and use my username I get a free life. Would be super grateful if you do use my referral and you could win some cash.

Just answer 12 questions correctly (within 10 seconds) and those left in at the end Share the pot.

I’m playing a game called HQ Trivia! You should play too. Use my code ‘Oggyboy72’ to sign up https://get.hqtrivia.com

2 Likes

It’s on in an hour :thumbsup:

Just got the message and realizing I think I’m too late @Oggyboy

1 Like

It’s on daily with big money on the weekend so just have a look.

As good as my general knowledge is, I couldn’t answer one question in 10 secs, let alone all 12.

My reading speed is what slows down my IQ tests, so I only score around 135/145 depending on which version.

No need for reading. They say it out but it’s 10
Seconds from when they start.

Guess where i am again?

Here 10 hours yesterday for the Pro 14 Judgement Day and another 10 today for the WRU Finals day where my hometown are playing in the final later

3 Likes

Why looking so serious?
Keep smiling! Your team will be winning!:grin:

1 Like

We have had our “summer” lol
So I’ve spent most of the weekend making as much noise as possible out on motorcycle.

Sore and stiff but worth it - just hope we get a few more good weekends before I move to England.

1 Like

We won :grin:

3 Likes

Would like to see your happy face now! :grin:

1 Like

Is this accurate @Oggyboy?

1 Like

After a weekend of use, it needed a clean.

All while listening to music using the Soundcore mini 2 - not worried about it getting soaked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks sweet :ok_hand:

Big week for the footy need to beat (or not lose to Roma by to many)
Then need to beat Chelsea

Then need Cardiff to win to get back in the Premiership
Bank Holiday weekend too :grin:

2 Likes

As much as it pains me to say it I actually wanna see Liverpool get to the final and win it. Yes I know it will give yous something else to sing about, but I think that English teams in general need to break the Spanish domination of Europe.

2 Likes