[Archived] Weekend Plans

My mom drink ‘dunkel’ beer with a sugar cube in it

3 Likes

Prosit to you mom!

I can’t help it, I’ve spent so long of my adult n teen life as a cook. My first job was at 13 working in kitchens.

1 Like

With eggs is good too. But not a few cracks of pepper. When I’m done with the pepper my scrambled eggs are black :slight_smile:

I prefer food that keeps my engine running longer than an hour…

2 Likes

If you are in a more schnapps mood try my favorite.

2 parts energy drink
1 part rum (Bacardi Razz)

2 Likes

OK, no more recipes, but we have fun talking.

I like cooking too, but only working in our private kitchen.
So I’m a “chefe de couisine” here, but only here in my home.
But dont’ let me forget:

A clincking PROSIT (CHEERS) to you!
(Photo above)

1 Like

Whow.
As a Bavarian from Munich I drink beer only.
Other stuff is too dangerous. :grin:

Yeah, that recipe I posted tastes like a sweet drink. But it bounces to your head due to the cafeine overdose.

Bavarians should drink Bavaria beer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I go tubing this weekend!

2 Likes

I would say one of the biggest puzzles on this Planet Earth is why proper English bacon never became popular in USA. The bits you cut off and do not eat is what is called bacon in USA. Then they take what you call rind and put it on a burger. Wendy’s baconator. Look it up.

OOh and black pudding, then there’s potato waffles, oh and brown sauce, cannot eat pig products without brown sauce.

Oh and tea. Proper black tea you can hold a spoon up in.

Best part of USA? You get all of Anker’s products at less cost. :slight_smile:

Tea without milk I hope? :slight_smile:

Thank goodness we have different tastes! :grin:

Most prefer rindless bacon, but I don’t mind it, so long as crispy.

We use back bacon mainly in uk, and lots of food outlets here use streaky bacon (made up of around 60/49 fat n meat). It looks quite similar to belly pork with the stripes of fat/meat.

Streaky makes good cold bacon. Cook u til really crispy, then cool. Snap bits off for a salad, or just eat strips of it cold… yummy

3 Likes

Headed out in a 4 hour drive to see my brother and mother in-law, then a 3 hour drive further south to see my Grandmother b4 heading back home on Sunday. Long drives but gonna be the last time I see them this year before we move.

1 Like

Raining a lot here in Munich, so I had no desire to go at the flea market this morning.
But this rain is so much welcomed.
My tiny apple tree needs water and I want to see the apples growing.
(First there were about 25, now there are only 12 left :sob: )

But OPERA tonight: Händel : Orlando Paladino (Neither seen, nor heard from. New experience)

1 Like

don’t forget your earplugs

1 Like

Opera is not a pop concert. No amplifiers! :smiley:

Technically opera is a pop concert! In that POP was short for, Popular Music. So if those listening to fat women screaming is liked by those going, then for that performance it’s POP music! LOL

went to the Bristol Harbour Festival today. Was quite good, and importantly, the weather was nice. Even had a Mr Whippy 99!!!

I’m not so sure those screamers on the stage don’t have an hidden Anker amp in their throat :smile:

1 Like

Lol​:joy::joy: hey everyone eats

1 Like