1 Like

I didn’t know that! Thanks for sharing!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Cool thanks for sharing :+1:

Swap.com is claiming they have invisibility cloaks :joy:

2 Likes

Lol now I wanna play snake

I am in for one :joy:

Same! I love all the random pranks today! I had my daughter convinced that it had snowed last night. She looked out the window and said, “I thought you said it snowed? Where is it?” I said that it’s all over the streets. That’s why they look so white. She said, “Oh cool! Can I go and play in it?” :man_facepalming: Hahaha!

1 Like

Cool, I will check this out later today. Nah, why wait I’ll do it now.

2 Likes

A tech brand I follow, that is similar to anker, but in earlier stages had a great announcement earlier!

Right now they currently have two products, a stationary security camera, and a panning security camera.

Today they released this by popular demand!

But is it a fool’s day prank or actual release. They released the Wyze Sense few days back…

Did you watch the whole video??

Also, the wyze sense isn’t released yet. It’s in preorder :wink:

Yeah I meant pre-order… knowing Wyze they will definitely release it :slight_smile:

The wyze Saran? :joy:

I was only able to get 2 passengers on the Google Mapsini game :weary: I must be an awful driver

Haha, I got like 45 points lol

Just played and this was my score :joy:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good score. I got frustrated and gave up real quick

1 Like

I tried to play and I think I didn’t have much patience :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nvidia announced a GeForce RTX smart assistant called R.O.N. which claims to give you cool tips while playing Apex, like telling you to hide in order to survive. It can also spew a bunch of nonsense in French, Spanish, and Mandarin such as “I am a chicken dinner.” It automatically combines research on the web to leave long comments on Reddit and Twitch so that you win all arguments against trolls… or R.O.N. actually becomes the troll. The best feature, though, is that it will distract your partner and your parents to get off your case so you can game for longer.

1 Like

You are simply awesome.i couldn’t get past 3 or 4

1 Like