Any issues going on for Anker Community Forum? 403 error, 500 error, etc

Okay, will hold on, thought it may help them to figure out the reason based on the scenario.

Started seeing certificate errors again on Anker community site … Some upgrades going on @AnkerOfficial ? Plus SSL is missing

Always occasional error messages and multiple login attempts… Approx once a couple months, esp if you wonder of the community and return.

Hopefully the Anker forum is going through some upgrade, and we get to see new improvements soon :smiley:

@Ankerofficial et, all

I am again seeing a lot of slowness across the Anker Community - both on Mobile and desktop, and got error 504 at least 6 times today… seeing the slowness since yesterday.

Is there something going on? is anybody else seeing this?

Nothing like that on my end… maybe you should see if one of these has descended upon your home area:

Wish it was only me… but It’s not just me… Lot of other users seem to be getting the same

Yup, website seems sluggish and I did get 504 errors.

I’m having the same thing happening, you aren’t alone. But I haven’t had it happen before

And reading other comments. I’m excited for the community app launch in July! :smile:

Yes, something wrong with our server. Our IT team are looking into it now. Sorry for the inconvience caused!

@AnkerOfficial Thank you for the acknowledgement! Please let us know when this is fixed.

Had sent email to support@anker.com with screenshots and errors earlier today.

Seems like this happens around this time every year

Happens a few times year normally due to updates but occasionally its a general fault…the server just needs a little LTC :grin:

1 Like

The problem fixed! We have spent money to upgrade the database.:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Those were the usual server problems.
No seems all solved.

1 Like

Sites are back to normal !!

1 Like

I hope we’re not posting too much and using up all the database storage! :innocent:

Thank you for fixing the issues :+1:

Haha, probably that spam-a-lot thread :joy:

1 Like