Anker VS Aukey

I have used Aukey before but never ravpower

Ravpower has very good customer service just like Anker, they sent me a replacement powerbank after the one I bought failed after many months. zero fees for free replacement!

Well their customer support must have improved since I bought from them last. Good, Anker must have shamed them into not treating customers as a 1-way (money ----> them) street.

I also think consumers (us) must take time to know what we want, know what we are buying, and how to diagnose PEBKAC away before asking for support. I still cringe at Amazon negative reviews of folks who obviously donā€™t.

1 Like

Aukey has set up an almost identical community. However, they make their constituents pay for their ā€˜freebiesā€™. Still going to stick with my tried and true Anker product lines. Affordable, reliable, consistent, quality

I personally try and find an Anker solution first before searching elsewhere. With that said I have a couple of Aukey products that get the job done and the quality is alright and fairly comparable with Anker. Where Anker excels is the customer service and community - if you ever have any issue Anker stands behind their products and will take care of it.

Iā€™m currently waiting for Anker to have a competing powerbank with wireless charging or built in cables/adapters before getting the Aukey wireless portable charger/power bank.

1 Like

Iā€™m bothered every single time seeing AUKER, oh sorry AUKEY, products on Amazon when I search for Anker products. They almost completely copied the branding of Anker. They copied the logo of Anker, the color scheme of Anker products, the selling point of Ankerā€™s product, and even the entire product line of Anker. Dirty marketing strategy. Disgusting. Imagine a girl that copies your girlfriendā€™s makeup and outfit :frowning:

I wonder if Anker is flattered lol

Aukey is older than Anker :rofl:

1 Like