Anker T-Shirt Design Contest: Enter Here

Thanks for showing your idea with us! I am inspired by your design work!

Really love the red one! You use Anker cable to create our logo! So cool!:sunglasses:

I couldn’t help myself… xD

5 Likes

Hahahaha, I couldn’t help you…:joy:

2 Likes

Lawsuit from Disney in 3,2,1 :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice design :thumbsup:

4 Likes

@ndalby I know it can’t be the official design… but the temptation was too strong. XD

1 Like

I believe I may have finally consolidated all of my entries into one post! All 3 entries are here. I’m personally a fan of the first and third entry as I am yet to see a long sleeved varient!

Good luck!

6 Likes

Ooooo that long sleeve is killer! :thumbsup:

the black one from design one would be sweet without the box around the letters. nice work :sunglasses:

1 Like

Those look awesome! Well done!

1 Like

I really like the red one :thumbsup:

So many amazing designs here! Well done everyone.

I don’t have a design to enter, but can I make a request from you please @AnkerOfficial ? Please make ladies fit t shirts too! So many tech companies only supply “unisex” t shirts… it gets boring after a while. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Did try using a real Anker cable to create the effect but alas not long or bendy enough…

I like it!!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Simplicity is Best

1 Like

Looking at all these designs makes me sad that I cannot obtain one because I wont be able to buy any ):

Anker, sell shirts!!!

1 Like

I believe the intention behind this is to produce shirts?

I thought only the winners got the shirts and we cant buy shirts

1 Like

I don’t think they are able to be purchased. I believe it would be made for their employees and the person with the winning design would get one. that is what I believe I interpreted from the rules mention in the beginning. Also you have to think that a deal must be made with whomever design they used to mass produce the shirts, which would complicate things compared to designing their own

Rule 5. 20 people will win, with possible exemplary entries being considered for the next office shirt…

1 Like