Anker Summer Sale!

Knowing what you want is the hardest part. If you spend enough time with gadgetry you know if you need more quantity or more capability.

1 Like

And Canada?

1 Like

Anker summer sell​:muscle::scream:

1 Like

Especially when there are so many options. Anker is tricking us into buying them all!

1 Like

Yes. I knew it was one of the two.

2 Likes

Hey currently, this week’s wave says “prime day deal wave 4.”

2 Likes
3 Likes

I got the Powerport 4 in March for $20.79 now its $18.19. :sob:

3 Likes

Don’t you just Hate that?

3 Likes

How unlucky I am in this way, bought premium stereo Bluetooth speaker, power line dura, powerport, ergonomic mouse just few days back, not shipped yet, today these are on sale, also bought 2 powerbanks and Soundbuds slim, they may also get discounts in coming days :smirk::smirk::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Can you cancel?

1 Like

These members are rubbing off on you Nigel…

1 Like

if not yet shipped you usually can cancel. You submit a request, then it usually goes into attempting to cancel then if it is not too late then you get email saying cancelled.

Thanx @nigelhealy and @joshuad11 for concerns.
No I can’t cancel, once items shipped from warehouse, then order can’t be cancelled.

1 Like

some people may get our products without discounts, but they get the chance to use earlier.:grin:

Would be good if some of the non-US ones’s were listed to save members having to scan through amazon.co.uk and the like, would make it a bit more fair and balanced…

1 Like

We will arrange some deals post this week to meet our UK fans demand.:blush: Stay tuned!

1 Like

Did you get the lamp?

Where can i see the products for wave 5?

1 Like

Just got the email for Summer Sale Wave 5 (7/14 3PM EST) - SoundCore $24.99 but on Amazon the SoundCores are $31.99. Is there a discount code or misprint in the email promotion?