Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth Speaker

SoundCore 2 is a popular mini Bluetooth speaker on Amazon. It costs £42 in the UK, plays pretty loud for its small size, is water-resistant and has excellent battery life. That’s all good – and the SoundCore 2 is a perfectly fine little wireless speaker.

The company who makes the speaker, Anker, Clams there is a 24 hour battery life and you can play at lease 500 songs before you have to recharge it. The Good The Anker SoundCore 2 delivers better than average sound for the money, is water-resistant and has strong battery life.
Over all I would give this speaker a 9/10. I do love how its a small and compact speaker what gives out lots of bass and sound. Only thing I would do is make it a different material. The material not gets fingerprints all over it and they are a pain to wipe off.

Uploading…

My Experience with the speaker.

I have used this bluetooth speaker for a month now to all of my family gatherings, and I have got to be honest with you, this speaker is outstanding. At first my family members thought I had got a full P.A. System. These P.A. systems are very large compared to this little bluetooth speaker, but because of the three drivers with in the speaker it gives off enough bass to full the room. This speaker also has a left and right channel which when you put the speaker in the centre of the room you can notice it!

4 Likes

Nice review! It look like one of your photos didn’t upload correctly…

2 Likes

Nice review!

2 Likes

Great review! As @Anjou1888 noted, one of your images looks like it needs re-uploaded.

3 Likes

Yes I need to have a look into that, thanks!

2 Likes

good review

3 Likes

Great review!

3 Likes

Nice Review, Some more photos would be nice though!

1 Like

No reply, seems to be a day flie.
What a rhyme. :rofl:

1 Like

Great review! Absolutely love my one

1 Like

Nice review!

1 Like

Good review :thumbsup:

1 Like