Anker’s First USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector | Pre-Order Now

When you spend so little on cables you end up spending more in the long run. Always best to invest in higher quality if you can up front and save in the long term

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try these out and spread the word. Thanks for sharing.:grin:

It says late this month for shipping, does anyone have any idea exactly when? Or… @AnkerOfficial

Around February 20.

1 Like

We’ve waited too much already…

2 Likes

I got my lightning cable today!

Sorry for the terrible pic. My phone camera will not focus in for some reason, anyway. My baby is here…3ft lightening-C! It comes nicely packed in the smaller blue and white box with just one of their new style Velcro straps, which is more than enough for me. Here we go, plugging it into my 10000PD…and, it’s chaeging, but not as fast as I had imagined. And I’m at 55% so the phone should be fast charging. Ok time for the wall plug.uh I forget the exact name. It’s the 2 outlet 1 c 1 A, IQ1, so I know it’s not the speed, I think it’s 15-18w. PowerPort PD 2 is what it says. It took about a minute to go up 1% but then as I typed that it went up another. It’s a sturdy cable. Both ends have the rubber extend down past the normal bend point for more support, but you can really feel the…density, I guess, of the cable. It’s not fat like some of the powerline + which is fine. Up 3, 4 more % while I typed that. That’s pretty good. I’ll send pics later I’m busy. Just had to run home and grab this!

It’s here it’s here! Read below

Hope the cable meets your expectations :+1:

I was in wait for this connector. Perfect one…

This is great evolution towards the new charging tech. We not only need this connector but also a charging adaptor that is compatible with the USB-C on one end…and on the other end it charges up your device… World growing fast, so is the charging system industry and the leading brands like #anker

If someone thinking of buying a cheaper product, don’t compromise on certified products. This connector is MFi certified, safe to charge your lighting system enabled devices with peace of mind…

The price will most likely come down too…

Sometimes I too think some Anker tech prices will go down but unfortunately I’ve had stuff in my Amazon Save for Later" cart for a very long time and no discount. So don’t always rely on prices going down. Anyway for what it is it is still a great price!

I think this ones price will go down to be closer to the price of Anker’s other cables.

Download Honey, it’s an extention for your web browser, then look those products up and add them to your Droplist and Honey will email you as soon as it finds a price drop, and/or if you are US based, you can go to Anker home page and check under the discounts tab, there is Pre-owned and Power deals, you want the Power deals, that’s usually all the stuff they have on sale at the moment. I recommend Honey tho, I just got 2 emails today about things I have been waiting for a price drop for!

Thanks for the Honey reminder! We just got a new computer installed here and completely forgot to add the Honey extension! SAVINGS ON!

3 Likes

And Ebates and Retailmenot Ebates and Honey are the best combo though! SAVE AWAY!

1 Like

How long until this comes to the UK?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07H24PJGP
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07H27J698
It already available in the UK, but it’s out of stock now.
You can keep an eye out for it!:grin: