Anker product being sold on apple website

I didn’t know Dixon’s were still going.

1 Like

Curry’s PC World are what all Dixons are called but they call themselves Dixons Travel at airports

1 Like

Do anyone know if the charger comes with interchangable plug? Like we can change from UK to US plug

@Edward_Tsang
Sadly it does not. I’m not aware of any Anker travel chargers.

@TheDude Thanks man. I am just curious when I just saw this web:

https://www.chargerlab.com/anker-powercore-fusion-power-delivery-with-gan-and-pd-in-depth-review/

The plug was first in UK then turns into US when they are having the test. Looks like they are having 2 different units?

I understand the confusion now I’m confused :grin:

@Insider would be the guy ask.

Edit after taking a closer look at the pictures this does appear to be two separate models.

I travel a lot if the charger comes with a interchangeable plug then it would be great . Thank you anyway… Lets see if the insider can have an answer for us

Yeah let’s wait on @Insider but in the meantime the input voltage is 110-220 so it will work with a travel adapter.

Haha, I actually have no clue on this type of stuff. :joy: @professor would be the one to ask.

Sorry!

1 Like

Judging from the pictures and a few YouTube videos, it looks like they are two separate models…US and European but they have used both in the Charger Lab review photos…

1 Like

Guys… I just found the original website, with the internal details. The uk plug is not interchangeable. What a shame…

1 Like