Anker Prime Day Sale | Starts Today

@AnkerOfficial, I think it’s great to have things like Prime Sale etc for Anker Products. I also think it’s great there is an online community for your great products. What I don’t find great is the “inclusiveness” of such sales. Australia Amazon isn’t included, Australia is ALWAYS left out of any sale, new release or promotion… why? Because you sold out to a distributor. Once upon a time this is what narrow minded companies did, now look at all the world wide companies fighting to open their stores here, given the profits they are making from a country at the A$$ end of the world… just sayin

I should let Steven know these. Lol

1 Like

A lot of stuff on humongous sale from @Anker. It is the time we all were for year long to grab some stuff really needed. I wouldn’t say those words like “Stock ‘em up”.

When I apply code JN4GVMWE for Anker Car Mount I get $10.99 not $8.99. more principle than anything!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QCRRQ59

I wanted to go check to see if life 2 headphone bundle was in it. It is a good deal at 80 bucks as just the headphone is 80. Plus in the bundle you a charger (5000), a charging cord n aux cable n carry case.

They’ve had this same bundle for Months :wink:

I know. I just wanted to see if it was going to be any cheaper on Amazon prime days but with the extras I thought it probably would not be in it. My son has aspbergers and I thought the headphone would work better than the earbuds for noises.

You will be very happy to know that it is now $24 off!

That is great to know. That is an awesome deal. I am on vacation n my Disney WiFi sucks. I feel like I am on 56k dial up. Lol. I just looked n left the page. Lol. Should have looked more.

Lol. I know why I did not see that offer. I think it that my wife got rid of prime a little while back. So that is why I am not seeing that offer. I will probably get my buddy to get it for me. Lol

The prime day sales they had were very good this year didn’t buy anything becuase I didn’t need anything which is allays a good thing :+1: was impressed with the Apple sales :call_me_hand:

1 Like