Anker PowerCore 13,000 C (Review)

The best power bank I’ve ever used, by far!

I have many power banks from different companies and none of them can be compared with this one. Most of the high ones in the market are usually bulky, charge slowly, they take forever to recharge, and are not portable.

This is my first Anker power bank and I’m really impressed with it, it’s super lightweight, super compact, portable and charges super fast! It charges my iPhone 7 Plus from 0%-100% in around 2 hours.
Thanks to the “PowerIQ” technology, it detects the maximum charging speed your device supports (Up to 3A per port), so you can be sure your device will be safe with this power bank. Also, you can charge this power bank via the USB-C input at 2A using the USB to USB-C cable included, it recharge super fast, it takes around 5-6 hours to fully recharge.

It has 13,000 mAh, this means that it can fully charge my iPhone 7 Plus 4 times and my iPad Air 2 around 1.5 times.
It’s perfect for traveling or for your backpack/suitcase since it’s super portable and lightweight.

It includes in the box the PowerCore 13,000 C, a carrying case, one USB to USB-C cable, one USB to microUSB cable, instructions booklet and warranty information (it has an 18-month warranty).

I highly recommend this product, I use it mostly for school since I’m not at home all day and I’m really happy with it. It always keeps my phone juiced up.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Anker PowerCore 13,000 C (Review):

Hi @armandofdz, thanks for the informative review. To make it easier for other members to follow your review(s) in future can you keep photos within your review and not a separate thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Good review. I have a similar battery, with the same format, but in 10,000 mAh. Having 3,000 more mAh would be great.

1 Like

Yeah, I realized after posting them. Next time I’ll add them in the same thread. Thanks

1 Like

It works great! It’s my favorite power bank right now, it charges my phone super fast.

Much better now seeing your review and pics in the same thread. I like the small size, but I’m not sure I would sacrifice the usability of my larger 20k for a smaller size and thus smaller battery capacity.

Do you see yourself using it with or without the case?

Was looking to buy one of these until I saw the price compared with the 20,000 mAh one

It still makes a great job though, I only charge it once a week or so, it handles perfectly my 7 Plus. And I don’t see why you should use a case with it to be honest, it’s durable and will be just fine without a case. I do use the included carrying pouch though.