Anker! Please remove Facebook requirement from "We love testing" events

No, Ankerxit sounds better for relieving us from any social network

1 Like

Not a big fan of Facebook. This should be the reviews choice on what to upload the review on

1 Like

If I write a review I never mind if ANKER will publish it elsewhere.
There is no copyright on a review of a weird old engineer! :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I hope this prompts you to remove the Facebook requirement from we love testing events…

Amazon reviews are no longer valuable. They can get you banned, for sure.

I was banned, but I managed it being rehablitated.:sunglasses:

I don’t know if anyone got past the FB requirement, but it ALSO requires an instagram account :frowning: It truly does lock out people that aren’t on social media.

3 Likes

I know it’s late but they found a “loophole” by requiring Facebook’s child company :disappointed:

2 Likes

They require both now… it’s a shame

2 Likes

Now whenever they create “We Love Testing” threads, I just scroll down to comments to see if anything is required. Looks like I cannot participate in any of them and I just got started being active. Pretty disappointed to be honest

2 Likes

Agreed! I don’t have an instagram account so that leaves me out. Wish only one type of social media account is required for testing events

1 Like

Agreed. If they really want to make it a requirement, they should allow us to have options

2 Likes

They have removed the requirement from the sub-c to lighting port cable we love testing event. This may be the first of more to come :blush:

2 Likes

Yes! That is fantastic! Let’s see the members roll in!

That’s it. They removed the requirement from the icon mini as well. I guess no more social media requirements for we love testing events!

Now those without social media should be able to participate (me included)

1 Like

I didn’t know you didn’t use social media :grin: