Anker Nano | Our Best Charger For iPhone 12

Yes, 100% @professor :rofl:

2 Likes

I recently been getting one with a nerd but similar in tone here in the US.

Need to relook at my post and make sure I am hitting the wrong keys. Need and nerd is completely different words.

2 Likes

Great! My husband pre-ordered the 12pro this would be perfect for it!

2 Likes

Another example how Anker only loves apple.

Buy iPhone get this half price, buy android, and we don’t care!

3 Likes

great to see you here again Mac.
It would have been hard to loose such an old comrade!

1 Like

Benchmarks in, none yet using the Anker charger but comparing 20W vs 18W on the iphone 12.

A barely measurable performance gain

The gain is small but % obviously best for 0% to < 85% when the trickle charge then makes Wattage irrelevant.

These numbers are believable. 20W is (20/18) 11% higher, so 59%/55% = 7% higher, but much less to 100%.

2 Likes

Ich hab den Adapter gestern bekommen weil ja bei den neuen Iphone Modellen keiner mehr dabei istund ich muss echt sagen WOW… Dieser Stecker ist Wahnsinn jetzt ist es auch nicht mehr schlimm wenn der Akku mal unterm Tag leer wird da das Handy gleich wieder voll ist. Qualität und Preis passen hier wieder super :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it’s a great little charger.

1 Like

Yes Apple is saving money.
But of course not Yours.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So … it’s been 3 months since the release of the 20W Anker Nano. Any plans of it going on sale?

I see that a competitor has a similar product (20W PD charger; same size) on sale today. 2 pack for $18, while the Anker Nano is still at $17 for 1 unit. I’m an Anker loyalist, but it is difficult to justify this much premium to buy the Anker brand.

2 Likes

I saw this deal as well lol

1 Like

So I have a iPhone XR and it’s hard to explain but, I got a fast charger right. And it doesn’t work but if I move the cord around a bit it will charge and then stop charging. My mom paid like 40$ for this and I don’t want to tell her because I will feel really bad :frowning: help please

1 Like

Look for debris in the socket of the phone.

1 Like

Maybe you just got a faulty unit

1 Like

Yes. I agree with you so much. Thank you!

1 Like