Anker Listing Poll | We Need Your Help

Hi, Anker fans!

We’re in the process of updating some of our online content, and we’d love to hear your opinions. By answering our poll, you’ll be helping to shape the future of Anker’s online image.

As a thank you for your feedback, we will randomly select 10 fans who complete the poll to receive a PowerCore 10000 PD. The winners will be announced on July 4th, 2019. This promotion is open to residents of the US, UK, and Canada only.

If you have any other suggestions or ideas not covered by the poll, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments.

Power On!

Winner Announcement

Thank you all for taking part in the polls. We appreciate your help and will pass your suggestions to our team. The lucky 10 community members who have won the PowerCore 10000 PD are:

@Ed_C
@TheDude
@brian.t.marquis
@Kuba_Gradzik
@Andrea_Hewko
@bmason
@Tengiz
@Alex_Leung
@apsavarese
@Ian.727

Congratulations! The prize delivery email will be sent within 2 days. Thanks again for all the participants and stay tuned for the next poll!

24 Likes

You trying to set a record for the most polls in a single topic @AnkerOfficial :laughing:

17 Likes

Love love love polls! Answers submitted. :dark_sunglasses:

5 Likes

Haha make sure you don’t miss any. :joy:

4 Likes

Loved this, thanks Anker

2 Likes

Don’t have any suggestions off the top of my head but I’ll think about it.:upside_down_face:

Edit
I do really like that in the power bank pics the type of battery being used is highlighted. The use of high-quality cells is a major selling point for techies and new Anker customers.

1 Like

Such “consultations” should be made much more often.
You will get our honest feedback!
This is worth a lot!

4 Likes

I love this thanks anker and the chance to win a power bank to who’s complaining :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I thought the charge speed was basically redundant restating three different ways, without a qualifying standard. 2X fast is also faster than “What,” which can be “Quicker” compared to what?

Not a well developed question, because it presupposes we already know the specs to compare one option to another, without working for the company or intimate knowledge of the product.

4 Likes

It is advertising.
If someone will go more deep he will do so.

Premium alloy exterior

3 Likes

It’s interesting how text can change how you feel about a product.

2 Likes

nice Poll - wasn’t too long and nice to see that Anker are trying to appeal to the average person by not confusing everyone with jargon or getting too technical

1 Like

submitted my answers.

Loving the new slicker polls. Great images. It’s mad what a difference in certain wording makes you think of a product.

Yay! A place where the opinions of your average consumer actually matter. Love Anker products!!!

1 Like

Ja, you are perfectly right.
I made my decision, not from my "engineering view.
The advertising should attract "normal people. :joy:

1 Like

It only took 30 minutes, but I completed the polls. I hope I win!

1 Like

Completed, checked twice to ensure I didn’t miss any… hard to keep track of multiple polls…
I liked this kind of polls…to see what is catchy … Hope it helps…

1 Like