Anker Free Gift

Did you ever receive your free gift?

I picked the PowerCore mini before Xmas and I am still awaiting it to arrive. I am in the UK but still received a similar email. Wonder if it was actually a US thing and they made a mistake?

2 Likes

Negativeā€¦ still waitingā€¦ 46 days and countingā€¦

As Quoted From The Email:

Rules: This event is only taking place in the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.

3 Likes

Sent an email. Got email saying it was shipped 12/6/16. I am in the US, so who knows which portal it went through.

1 Like

Still waiting on mineā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for mine too :frowning:

2 Likes

Just got another email from Anker this morningā€¦ They wanted to clarify if in fact the items was shipped and or was lost during shipmentā€¦ Once itā€™s determined the item was lost in shipment, They said they would send another one out ā€œASAPā€ But just to be on the safe side I informed them to send the Powercore to an alternate addressā€¦

Letā€™s hope itā€™s on itā€™s wayā€¦ again and very soon.

2 Likes

Nothing here eitherā€¦damn I hate feeling like I need to twist a companies arm over something that is freešŸ˜•! It just doesnā€™t feel right.

So I have returned the email to anker after they asked me to if I had not received the item by the end of January.

2 Likes

Update:

Anker just sent me an email this morning Informing that there could have been an issue with having to ship the Powercore mini to a PO box via Amazon.comā€¦ which doesnā€™t deliver to PO boxesā€¦ and that was my fault not knowing how the device was to be shipped. So I informed them to ship the PowerCore mini to an alternative address.

My over all experience with customer service is outstanding as compared to other customer service departments. I commend Anker customer service for returning my emails in a timely manor and helping me correct what the issue was with the deliver system.

I realize having a PO Box does have its disadvantages. Letā€™s hope weā€™re back on track to having the PowerCore Mini sent to the next best available address in a timely manor.

1 Like

Dear Isaac Schloss,

Thanks for contacting us! Your support request ticket number is #9001756.

To improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service team, we will be carrying out a complete system upgrade from Jan. 26th (Thursday) - Feb. 3rd (Friday). Whilst weā€™ll make our best efforts to respond to all messages in a timely fashion, we may be slower than usual for the aforementioned days.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may has caused. If this is an emergency, resend another email to us mentioning the word ā€œUrgentā€ as the subject heading or call us at the number listed below.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Anker Customer Service
1-800-988-7973

2-1, same day response

1 Like

Yep same email several weeks ago. But as Iā€™ve said this morning they seem to on top of my issuesā€¦ Just not sure what ASAP means in terms of having the PowerCore Mini reshipped to another address based on my error.

Hang in there like I have and we all have to realize weather out west hasnā€™t allowed transports to deliver goods in a timely manor which is to be expected.

1 Like

They shipped a new one for meā€¦ finally!

I did as well. I still have not received it in the mail. They said it may be delayed due to the holiday.

1 Like

They finally admitted it was lost, offered to send something, I told them to stand down.

The never-arriving item is more nuisance than no item. Whoever was leading this needs a screwdriver to tighten the errant loose screw. Shall I send to China a free gift of screwdriver?

1 Like

I still havenā€™t gotten mine and it was shipped December 9th. I havenā€™t had the time to contact them for a replacement but Ill be sending an email tonight about it. I believe the gift I got was the Powercore 5000

2 Likes

Update:

Text chat with my wife via messenger:

Quote:

(7:24:38 AM) Grace: Guess what you just got in the mail???
(7:24:47 AM) T0ASTERvan: !!!
(7:24:59 AM) Grace: Yep, its in the van
(7:25:29 AM) Grace: You might get another one if they send it here. Weā€™ll send the second one back when it arrives.

End Quote.

Sadly and because my wife an I work different times, Iā€™ll not see the ā€œboxā€ till in the morningā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Hi everyone, if you have not received the gift for a long time and got no reply from support@anker.com, please send this official account a message with the code/name of the reward/gift and the email address you used to receive the reward/gift so that we could check the information for you. We are very sorry for the inconvenience it caused!

so where are all these lost items ending up? Is there one particular thief near the source or lots of thieves near the destinations?

What is the thief going to to do with all these Powercore 5000 ?

Got my replacement yesterday! Thanks Anker!

1 Like

We are builidng an electrified wall to make America Great once again, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you allā€¦ :joy:

Got mine yesterday!! Thank You Anker!!