Anker Crossword Puzzle

This puzzle was too easy. may be a more challenging puzzle next time ?

1 Like

I personally think it was aimed about right.

Remember people, not everyone finds these things as easy as others. I have.diplomas INA xouole subjects, but I had to get the tutor to reword/rephrase some of the questions… Which I got once explained.

I might have an IQ of 135/140 (depending on which test you do) but I hate questions. I struggle to get what is meant, or I try to hard. I’m also not great at lateral thinking, but yet at the same time, I’m often thinking out the box… And I’m not being funny.

As precious Anker Quizzes have proved, not everyone get all the answers right. One time over 80% had missed one part of an answer!

1 Like

The answers are easy if we are a active or a constant visitor to Anker Community, with all the events and new product launch information. I found the crossword was easy, may be Anker can make it more challenging the next time :wink:

Agreed, those who know Anker best have no advantage in such an easy test.

These times look messed…
shows time Ankertechnical wrote as 2:16am – and Apr 18th? shouldn’t it be April 19th?

I actually had trouble with across 1 and 3 :joy: :joy:

For me it was 3 lol. Had to do it at the very end

Yea I didn’t know the guys name either lol

I will try my best to challenge all of you next time!!!:smile:

4 Likes

You must make it so complicated, that no one will solve it :joy:

1 Like

Congrats on winning @Nhi!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Have fun with the extra bucks

1 Like

Congrats to the lucky winner @Nhi

1 Like

Congrats @Nhi

1 Like

Hey, what about all the universal constants expressed relative to Planck’s units. Then convert to Hexadecimal.

Then I can win something. Finally.

1 Like

I would prefer octal numbers :grin:

Congrats @Nhi :clap:t2::clap:t2::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @Nhi !

1 Like

Congratulations @nhi :thumbsup:

1 Like