Anker Bucks?

I don’t think there is too much of a set amount on when and how many bucks. I was at 100 then 200 then 300 then 500 now 750 at level 5. maybe your start amount depends on what you bring in past knowledge or reviews?? maybe time is a factor? Like everyone else said be patient and we will find out when they want us to find out.

I’m just going to go ahead and assume that every Anker Buck = $5 real life purchasing power on Anker’s website… :wink:

5 Likes

Yep that’s right

2 Likes

In the previeous anker site you could use the bucks to buy stuff in a special shop in The site.

I’ve been real curious when this might roll out. Still would love some insight of what “Anker Bucks” will relate too?

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Anything yet?

1 Like

Hopefully more will posted about the Anker bucks soon

1 Like

Over 5 months later and we still have no information on this…

They’ve been busy implementing other things I’d presume and some changes with Power Users have probably caused a delay.

Not sure if the official account could shed any light on this.

I think they are like points that in the future we could use it for some exchange in products

1 Like

Wait… They’ve announced points?!

No official announcements have been made, just speculation from community members. When they decide how they are going to move forward with bucks/points and/or power users they will let us know…:relaxed:

Anker Bucks, they are weird, mine is 2850 and has been like that for months. I think many others are also at 2850. They don’t go up with say postings (unlike points). So they seem somewhat redundant.

Currently on 3300, I think they increase with levels rather than posts, could be wrong though.

I’m also at 2850

I’m 3400 now. Still no idea how I earned them nor their use.

Your bucks will increase as your level does, so I’ve found on mine. As for the end game with the bucks / points, were still waiting on Anker for that one…

Desperately waiting for Anker bucks (and new car starter).

Can you drive?

1 Like

Yes. In fact I’m taking drivers ed now

1 Like