Anker Bolder LC90 | The Review Of Champions

Love mine. I have this version and the LC40. A holster would be nice as this isn’t a straight and narrow flashlight. I know there is one with the built in clip, but it would block my KEYSMART.

Chapions???

2 Likes

Nice review … and nice pictures…

Champions, I believe !

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me! I didn’t even notice that :grin:.

@Chiquinho @cshenoy @Element321 @Shivam_Shah @furkist @tugar32 @Isaac_Schloss @ktkundy @Ice1

I guess all of you missed this in the middle of the review… this has been there the whole time…

really discouraging to see people don’t read my whole reviews…

I saw it lol. Didn’t see anyone else starting like that so I didn’t either

1 Like

quesitoning glance

Trust me I read it and was planning on starting with hi or something. But no one did so I thought it wasn’t necessary

1 Like

Lol I replied before reading to ask about the title of it and read the thing with the focus ok finding the title explanation before correcting it. Sorry didn’t say hi.

1 Like

Greetings and salutations!

Great review! I have always enjoyed flashlights and this makes me want to try one out from Anker! I might have to order one this weekend!

1 Like

Your my favorite :grin::wink::sunglasses:

I would definitely recommend it. This is one of my favorite flashlights ever!

On anker.com, they have a preowned section. These are the items that were returned in the 30 day no questions asked warranty time.

Right now they have one of these flashlights for $15.99. It’s a great deal if you don’t mind used :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll go check them out!

1 Like

I agree, i’m a bit lazy some times to read the whole story.
That’s the reason I like pictures.

1 Like

This was your first comment, I guess you missed that also the first time.

By the way Hi

I’m confused… what?

You said,

You guys <------more like “All of us”

Edited and fixed :+1:

1 Like

It should be All of “US” din’t you miss to reply with a Hello, Hi, etc:joy: forget it.

Honestly when reading a review, usually I’ll go for the key data. Duration, capacity, weight etc.

I feel bad for not putting attention to the comment.

Sorry @cshenoy you did a great job and we did not appreciated.

1 Like

:joy::joy:. I didn’t even think to do that :joy:. It might have seemed a but awkward :joy:

1 Like

Nice, I have a few Anker Flashlights and they are top notch. Would love to see them do a large spotlight type.