Anker Auction House | Soundcore Flare Mini

Nah, it would be a small pinch on my pb :grin:

Feel like it’s time again to reload everyone’s Powerbuck wallet :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Congrats again @Shivam_Shah now its official :ok_hand:

@AnkerOfficial Perhaps you should try a Flare 2, Spirit Dot 2 or a Trance for the next one if you like watching a bidding frenzy :grin:

4 Likes

I “hear you”
Neil Scrooge :wink:

What about a “power buck” retirement for senior members! @AnkerOfficial :rofl:

I would appreciate a lot!

This auction will end up in 5K’s for sure :joy:

Congratulations @Shivam_Shah for the Flare mini win :+1:

1 Like

Well done old fruit.
Enjoy and post some pics :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well since it’s now official, CONGRATS @Shivam_Shah!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:
Hope you enjoy your new prize!

1 Like

Must be nice :joy:. Guess it’s a lower level struggles. Either way, it was great to be part of this auction and my first one at that :+1:

Thanks everyone! @ktkundy @paulstevenewing @Shenoy @ndalby @ikari04warrior @Ice1 and @Chiquinho.

Sorry if I missed anyone else. But thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the auction! Will post some photos on Soundcore gallery and review when I can

7 Likes

Have fun with the speaker!
Great you made it at last.

1 Like

Maybe I’m asking for too much but I’d like to see a pair Flare 2, they usually give pairs at the Soundcore community so it would be nice if they did it here just once

1 Like

Pairs are good for Flare or Flare Mini which connect in Stereo Pairing…

In case of Flare 2, the fun starts when it is more than 2, like 3 Flare 2s connected in PartyCast mode :wink:

For next Auction, one Flare 2 would work like a charm (hint… hint @AnkerOfficial )

3 Likes

Let’s hope @AnkerOfficial is feeling generous surprises us in the next auction event

I think you and I might have some competition over that one, my pair of Flare 2s would also like a third partner…

You can join our party here,
You are welcome! :rofl:
That’s a real PARTY CAST!

polonaise

I can offer you a Weißbier!
Prost!

1 Like

Congrats @Shivam_Shah. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may be in the game too @jercox @Shenoy for the Flare 2, if that comes for the next Auction event :wink:
I would rather prefer Dot 2’s or Trance like speaker though. Let’s see what @AnkerOfficial Pei has in mind to surprise us :grinning:

3 Likes

too many speakers and headsets already on the recent auction…

why not try the USB-C Dock stations

4an8he

5 Likes