Anker Auction House | Roav SmartCharge F2

I have the F0 or I’d be all over this…
I always wanted to say this :slight_smile: “I don’t even have points to bid”
Good luck to the bidders
Its an amazing device and you’ll love it.

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

Good luck everyone. :slight_smile: I think I’ll just stick to what I have for now, especially when I don’t use my car that often.

1 Like

I’m very happy with my PowerDrive Speed+ 2, otherwise I’d join since it actually looks like a nice car charger. Good luck bidders!

A blind auction would be good. Just DM your highest bid and the winner get it for what they’re willing to bid.

Good luck all.

4 Likes

I’m surprised no one has bid after me yet (I’m hoping it stays like that).

1 Like

Just noticed that this event finishes on my birthday!

1 Like

Not for me. Not until I buy a car.

And that’ll be a never, I’m medically not allowed to drive.

I did win one of a similar one, but the step daughter could careless about it… Saying more about her than the product… She won’t get anything free from me again, I can tell you. She alone earns more than 2 retail workers together, and her wife earns similar. In fact Sam (step daughter) has just become a manager, so will be earning a fantastic wage, along with the extras she earns as part of her job… So, as I said, no more freebies from me.

2 Likes

Good luck to all of those participating. I like others will be out of this one. I am plenty happy with my PowerDrive 2!

200 powerbucks

Well happy early birthday! :smile:

1 Like

As a student I’m on my driver’s license, which is much harder to get in Germany than in the US. After that I would need enough money to buy a car and insurance. I’m estimating the price of my driver’s license around 1700€ ($1940). So no money left

1 Like

Dang, I can’t out bid that at the moment. :frowning:

1 Like

Good luck people bidding

1 Like

I bid 210 Power Bucks.

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Interesting to watch the bid. I am out, no need - at least at the moment !

2 Likes

220 bucks :blush:

Come on dude. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

getting too high, but 230

1 Like