Anker Apparel

I really like that idea of some sort of bag organiser thing @bleaum
A pouch sort of think that would keep a PowerCore, cables, plug etc secure and not rattling around a bigger bag would be excellent!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an inspector gadget level creation! Sounds freakin awesome though :grin:

1 Like

I would definitely rock some ANKER swag! I believe the entire student body at SMU would wear ANKER swag.

1 Like

ive heard a lot about anker and the prices are really great. My friend has some of the products and says they are wlll built and a bargain at that prices

1 Like

Like their products compact. Key chain would be nice

1 Like

Not sure apparel products added to a crowded market would have enough differentiation to make a decent margin for Anker, so Iā€™d be thinking of some innovation and merging of products. Then you have the usual problem of if you merge tech into apparel as tech improves faster than apparel and can fails faster than apparel youā€™d have that apparel appear old tech fairly soon.

Probably the thing Iā€™d like is a trouser with Qi wireless charging sleeve in the pocket with say a belt which contains a battery and you drop your phone into your pocket and it slowly charges. Yes I know most phones dont have Qi but you can slip a receiver under a case and many use a case.

A shirt with small speakers built into the ends of the neck collar so you can hear someone and hold a conversation without separate headphones.

iā€™d like to see a merger of the LC40 with the Powercore+ mini for a bright torched combined with a rechargeable battery, say with a screw-off cap to make it waterproof.

Trickle charge solar case. Not sure if youā€™d get a worthwhile current from such a necessarily small solar panel and the weight of solar often renders it pointless, but if say you have a folio case which opened up to double the solar size?

2 Likes

I sent Anker an email about this hoping to see if something could happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say this is a neat idea but I doubt it. Even if they would create anker clothingā€™s, it wouldnā€™t be high quality as they focus more on their technology

1 Like

For keychains I use a KeySmart. Hats and gloves

1 Like

That Joy Devision style shirt is awesome. I would totally wear that.

1 Like

I think in terms from a profit standpoint Anker shouldnā€™t try dominating the apparel side of the game as it is already a tough market. Their best bet would be to make apparel and all those Anker branded goodies as mentioned but give them away to powerusers as incentives and gifts as this would make more sense in that all us loyal Anker fans will undoubtedly wear those items and it would be free advertisement for Anker and a chance for us to explain or demonstrate what Anker is as Iā€™m sure we all have an Anker product on us at all times wether at home or out and about.

2 Likes

I would love to have and wear when I shoot skateboarders

1 Like

Shirt would be fantastic

1 Like

Absolutely! I love this company and wouldnā€™t hesitate to buy a t-shirt and key ring. Stickers would be cool too but maybe they could be included in the box with your purchases (like GoPro do)

1 Like

Iā€™d take a backpack.

For a T-shirt, it would need to be just the A logo and not actually say Anker on it.

2 Likes

I have to be honest, I love Anker as a company, but unless I got it for free (as a promotion), I would not spend money on an Anker shirt. Iā€™ve got better things to spend my money on (such as actual Anker products lol)

4 Likes

i would happily wear the clothes if they were given to me, but i donā€™t think i would pay money to for this stuff

3 Likes

Anker has sent this idea on to their marketing team :slight_smile: maybe sometime in the feature we will see something

2 Likes

I think Anker should provide some small branded stickers with their items.

4 Likes

that would be awesome! or include them for $0.50-$1.00 or something with purchases

2 Likes