Anker 625 Solar Panel

If you read above it’s impossible to get 100W, it is a commonly misquoted electrically incorrect method used. They all do it so if Anker quoted the realistic number they’d look comparatively bad.

It is a shame it doesn’t make use of sub-optimal solar as there’s really no need to waste the energy. i.e. it should be designed if sees half solar energy it charges half the speed, not designed to not charge at all.

Some product the size of a Powerhouse can easily have a buck-boost DC-DC converter and make use of any energy, there should be no need for a minimum apart from the level sufficient to run the circuits, I’d have thought anything above 10-15W will be worth receiving.

I am curious if they connected the panels in series or parallel. If you could do a test, partially cover one of the panels and see if the whole unit stops working (series) or just goes slower (parallel).

We’ve purchased 2 solar panels and can find no instructions on how to daisy Chain them together, or info on what cable is required to do so. Nothing in any documentation. Can anyone help?

I would write to the support.

Have you got a support email you know of? I couldn’t find one, hence landing here.

Thanks

R

Google helps. :smile:

support@anker.com

Why only 15W USB PD?!

5 days later without a response from support… not very supportive.

Meanwhile, AnkerUk who sell them direct on Amazon are equally useless and don’t respond.

Thanks Anker… all I want to do is buy more product.

Try it again and be patient.

I am in the UK. Your experience is extremely odd, I have always got response within 1 working day, but then I email them and have direct clear information and asks.