Amazon Deals on Anker Products (Nebula Prizm ONLY $64,99 - Lowest Price Ever)

I would love to test out the Nebula Prizm before buying it or test it out for a review for my YouTube channel

Iā€™m glad the power cable is on there. Will definitely snatch that up. Possibly a speaker? Not sure thoughā€¦ and the projector looks nice, not sure about the $$ though.

1 Like

Better act fast, Iā€™ve seen many Anker products in the past go on sale and then be sold out within a few hours.

1 Like

I picked up the Capsule earlier today but now I see the Mars II is going on sale tomorrow :thinking: I could be in a predicament if the discount is right.

1 Like

Wait til tomorrow and cancel the capsule order if you like the Mars deal :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the 2 flares, an empty wall with a sheet on it.

Guess Iā€™m missing something hereā€¦

1 Like

I use to use a sheet, but an actual projector screen is so much better. Certain ones also make up for the lack of lumen output and actually enhance the viewing experience

2 Likes

Nice! Guess I need a projector screen and a projector! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I did not know they made a Red Soundcore flare and will be purchasing one today due to this post. I appreciate the update.

1 Like

Hi! New here. Just was curious as to the other deals on the page, specifically the pair of outdoor speakers. Is that an old deal? When I click on it, it goes to Amazon but the full price.
Thanks in advance,
Lee

1 Like

Yes, these are from July 11thā€¦

What I recommend is a pair of soundcore flares. Theyā€™re $110 regularly, but they frequently go on sale for $60. They are extremely durable, extremely loud, and extremely high quality. You can pair them together to get a stereo or boost sound. They are worth every penny- especially on sale!

1 Like

I am afraid that deal has expired, but just watch, we are all posting deals all the time. I recently posted one on a Soundcore flare you may be interested in.

1 Like

Thanks Andrew!

1 Like

Glad to help.

Is that $110 for the pair?!! Iā€™d jump ALL over that.

1 Like

$110 for the pair is the regular priceā€¦

They frequently go on sale for $60 for the pair!!

2 Likes

DEFINITELY keeping an eye out for that. Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes