[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I can’t get enough Alexa, so having it in the car would be awesome! Directions, weather, play music, smarthome stuff, etc.

Im excited to use Alexa in the car!

I deliver papers at night, sometimes the “Ok Google” feature my phone has not worked. Its annoying when trying to find a house when on the road. I am hoping Alexa would be better in allowing me to remain hands free and safe.

Already own Alexa inside the house, it would be awesome to also talk to her inside my car for streaming, book reading, driving directions, light controls, morale boosting and more, plus also having available charging ports… Would really love to win one…

“Alexa, unlock the front door” when I get home. Oh heck yeah!

Can’t wait to use Alexa in my car sounds way better than sync

I look forward to having conversations with Alexa when I’m lonely. :wink:

Im looking forward to being able to go hands free in my car. My car isn’t the best with it and I’m sure this will definitely help.

I’m super excited looks great for older cars like mine that still has cassette tape lol Alexa in my old Toyota would make it way more advanced.

I’m really looking forward to adding Alexa integration to the car with this :slight_smile:

I’m not excited about 1 feature, I’m excited about all of the features of the Roav VIVA! It’s great for complete hands free calling, controlling music in your car and even for the ability to turn lights and other things in your home! Really looking forward to its release! Will be great to be able to connect with Alexa in my house.

I can’t wait for the ROAV VIVA so I can make easy calls to my friends and so Alexa can tell me jokes while I am driving

I am looking forward to Roav VIVA for when I start driving all by myself! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t be excited to make any car smart enabled and a bonus of not fighting for the charger!

Alexa integration

Alexa to play music on road trips :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to use the VIVA to have advanced voice control in my car of Spotify mainly, and control of my smart home when I’m leaving or coming home !

I like the idea of this alternative way to make your smart car smarter. I think automakers have had a difficult time over the decade to figure out how to really integrate smart features in their cars. I think this is a logical next step in making something like this work. One day I hope to ask my car about the stupid check engine lights and even possibly asking ‘alexa’ or ‘siri’ to reset the light automatically from the app.

Get a cheap bluetooth OBD adapter and use the free Torque app to check and reset the engine light.easy peasy

My wife and I have been wanting to have the ability to use Alexa in our vehicles for a LONG time. The ability to use the device to not only aid in driving, and handes free calling, but to be able to allow the kids to play games and use the other useful Alexa skills while on roadtrips IS AMAZING…I am looking forward to this device VERY much!!!