Add-On Cameras Available

Eufy support got back to me and sent me the 30% off coupon, order has been placed for the new EufyCam E, hope it is just as good as the original. I will review once I receive it.

HMMMMM! @Ice1 I am hoping in the near future that these will go down some. I have too much stuff right now that I need to purchase. Some are Anker tech, some are traveling necessities, and some are my kids wish list. Maybe a miracle happens and I win me one of them systems, even for testing and review. Simply at this moment it is far down on my list of stuff to purchase but if I get a deal I can’t pass up then it just made it on my priority list!

2 Likes

I get it @dicejedi. Obviously, if you see an offer that is reasonable, it will change the priorities. This was my top priority last year, and was looking for an arlo system to have a nice deal and exhausted. Finally found a better system than arlo at a better price tag. It took a while to get it as it was a kickstarter project, but it is worth the wait.

1 Like

I sent an email on Tuesday to eufy support about not receiving the discount and they responded this morning:

Dear xxxxxx@gmail.com,

Thank you so much for your information. I’m so sorry that you haven’t received the 30% off code. Please note that we have sent you the code just now, and I think you should have received the code right now. Here is your code: XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.

Tips: Add the product to your shopping cart, and use the code at checkout. Each customer can only use the code once. The code is valid until March 3rd, 2019. Amazon US only. This code is not valid on Amazon platforms in other countries.

Thank you so much for your patience and look forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

This is not fair :disappointed: :worried: :angry:
@AnkerOfficial is it specific to this particular code? or the whole 30% is only for US eufycam backers?