2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

You can always click on the package/tracking info and find the size and weight of the item being shipped and where it’s coming from. I have been able to track various packages this way and k ow which is which based on estimated size and weight

1 Like

Never drilled down so much, as long I see a tracking number :slight_smile: I am good with it, plus have the Amazon Hub in my community where these are delivered and not in the mailbox

That’s cool, I been using informed delivery since I moved to NC and wanna know what mail I get

Where do you live that they deliver on Sunday :grin:

Oh never mind… I thought you posted that today :grin:

Sometimes I get the postal service that delivers on Sunday, well one of their contractors anyway. All depends on the importance of when the package is suppose to be delivered

1 Like

I get some priority mails and Amazon items delivered by USPS on Sundays :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a shame… I wish the postal service got a break :disappointed:

That is the one pain in the service industry… Be it postal or technology or IT… There have been numerous times when I head to perform maintenances and implementations on weekends or new years…

But it got it’s PROs as well, so no complaints

The t-shirt design looks really good. Now to get levelling up haha

1 Like

The package came from their Bellevue Wa office so it should be the shirt.

1 Like

I use that too, that’s how I knew I was getting something on Monday. That service is great but still at it’s infancy stage because I’ve had packages come that I wasn’t informed of.

1 Like

I have had that happen when they can’t scan the barcode properly and have to manually input it, in which case it won’t show up.

1 Like

Do ups do the same there… If they call at a certain time, they’ll keep calling back at the same time and if you’re lucky you get left a card to say they called… More often, they don’t even leave a card.

1 Like

Never had ups call, but I have them try to deliver and leave a card saying they will attempt delivery in 24 hours.

I’m so exciteddddddd

Denver and wasn’t sure when. Just was a nice surprise

Me too! Can’t wait to rock this shirt out!

I think we all are :grin:. I’ll probably have mine when I get off work tomorrow :joy:

I’ll try not to think about the shirt otherwise I’m gonna have a LONG day

1 Like

I got mine too. Thank you @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes