2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

Good Friday is a holiday everywhere :joy:. It’s because that’s generally considered to be the day he died…

Personally I don’t think that was the day, but I celebrate it and Easter on there respective days since I have to celebrate them sometime :grin:

Pretty sure it’s Good Friday. But to answer @Kopra_12, yes US does have that as a holiday as well but not in my college so guessing it’s just a day off for banks and business. Correct me if I’m wrong

Wow. I can’t believe I said the wrong name. I’m so embarrassed…

Lol happens. Holidays are confusing sometimes. English is confusing for me at times :joy:

English is my first (and only) language :joy:. I just had a stupid moment :joy:

A number of other countries observe Good Friday (mainly those with a large Christian based population or heritage)…though now its more linked with a celebration of a weekend of chocolate (joking) :wink:

The funny thing is, it shouldn’t really be Black Friday.

Okay, so According to the accounts of the Bible, Jesus rose from the dead on Easter Sunday. The Bible also says that he was in the tomb, for 3 days and 3 nights. Do some simple math, and you will see it should be Good Thursday.

This was mis-calculated by people long ago, and now it’s just considered tradition…

Mod Edit - Posts beyond this post have been merged from another topic of the same discussion. Some posts/replies may not be completely in context…

Look in your mail boxes as I received this yesterday. Large fits nicely. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

I got a noticed from the USPS that I was getting a package on Monday. I don’t recall ordering anything so this must be it? The shirt looks really good. I can’t wait to get mine.

2 Likes

Just got mine moments ago! Trying on as we speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to know–thanks for the heads-up!

More beautiful than I ever we would have thought. Great quality on the screen print!

8 Likes

Looks really good. Enjoy your shirts everyone! (Hoping I get the next gift :wink:)

I have a package coming in on Monday from WA state. Hopefully that is the T-Shirt :slight_smile:

Look at what I got :slight_smile:

4 Likes

why is this not pressed (iron)?

1 Like

Well done, :+1:
They look really good.

Sweet. I haven’t received mine yet. I’ll see when I get home :grin:

I was wondering why it shows I have a package coming in on Monday. Thought I drunkenly ordered something lol. Shirt looks awesome!

2 Likes

Oh man you guys are so luck. I haven’t gotten anything yet so probably I will this coming week. I’m so excited!