2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

Well I got a nice package today outta the blue.

This picture is proof that I’ve at least worn it once before the other half steals it for a nightshirt.

Forgot to say thank you @AnkerOfficial for the free merch :muscle:t2::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Looks far better than man u-shited shirt :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi Mr @AnkerOfficial I just got level 7 and I’m not sure if this is the right place to request a T-shirt :innocent:

1 Like

And it good for the feet.
Less sweat. :sweat:

LOOKS GOOD!:hugging:

1 Like

Black t-shirt really looks good for everyone.

Yes they do.

Bloody good choice of manufacture.

I beleive that’s the same hat you wore in the “selfie with anker” thread a few months back :grin:

Probably is. I like that hat.

I haven’t got my memory card in at the mo, or I’d load a couple different hat pics.

I’m testing a SIM card for a company. The S10+ allows you twin Sims, but not twins n mem card. One SIM n.memory card, but not 2 Sims.

1 Like

Oh that’s cool. I’d love to see the photos when you get the chance :grin:

My small rimmed fedora. My fave winter hat.

The very cute granddaughter, Lyra.
My spring/autum hat… When it’s nice, but not really warm.

My wide rimmed navy blue fedora, for when dressing a bit more formal… Was a belated Christmas dinner with my fiancée, and her daughter’s family.

A couple pics I could find in my online storage, of my hats.

The wide rimmed summer fedora is missing, but hopefully there’ll be a pic.soon as the weather gets warm.enough! lol

4 Likes

This is the one from the other thread. I was completely wrong, this hat looks nothing alike :grin:.

I don’t have any fedoras, but I would really like one. I’m waiting to find the right one at a thrift store :grin:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what are the chances that I will be able to purchase more shirts in the future? I would love some more anker shirts :grin:. Wether they be the same design, or not.

This last photo Mac looks a little bit sorrowful.
The others are much better.

I’m not a smiler tho Franz. If I do a.fasle smile for the camera I look like an idiot, so I don’t do it!

I supposed it.
Not the famous “cheese” :grin:

Yep it came in on Friday. :slight_smile:
I knew it would come in eventually. Canada post likes to lose my mail though. Someone in the area has a similar address, so we constantly have to swap mail :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, now you need to wait for another week to wear and show this to ppl, this week seems to be too cold

1 Like

Well the bonus surprise turned up (or at least I think it is) :slight_smile: , the shirt is still strangely MIA :confused:

19 Likes