2019 Community T-Shirts Have Shipped!

I wore my t-shirt in weekend trip to Vermont
Great fit and very comfortable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone outside of US got a shirt?

We poor fellows over the pond are waiting, waitin, waiti, wait, wai, wa, w …

I sent them a message for T-Shirt because I leveled up and they said that the first batch still needs to be shipped before I get mine so don’t think anyone outside US has gotten theirs yet.

I’m.sure we will get in time for Christmas‽

2 Likes

In that case I’ll hope to wear my shirt on New Year’s Day lmao

Any people from uk got their t shirt? I’m still waiting for mine🙃

We will try out best to get the European orders to get delivered soon. As there is only one colleague doing all the shipping orders and he need to ship the t-shirts one by one per different shipping address. A little bit more patience will be much appreciated! :innocent:

9 Likes

We know this of course.
But you know us as well, always kidding around, beside “watts and volts” :grin:

@AnkerOfficial

Having worked in offices for a fair few years, I understand each package needs to be labeled individually, but to post one at a time, seems rather a poor use of time.

Surely as you check the size, place in postage bag, add label, next t-shirt n label etc, then go to postal office with a couple bags with packages, go to business counter, get each weighed n stamped (if you don’t have a franking machine in the office) and in under three hours, 30 t-shirts posted.

I’ve done many jobs like this, and a prime reason for mail merge on computer. Search all level 7+ users, and merge details into Excel to show details and sizes… Good old print n tick (off each person as sent/packaged).

I’m not being ungrateful, but small (even a large is the same method) runs like this, shouldn’t/needn’t be an issue for such a large company as you.

I can think like this n how to do at 6am after 11 years of not working in an office… Imagine how good I was when still doing this job‽

Still waiting on mine. Darn you Canada post!

The good news is we have finished shipping all the non-US orders and the extra surprises. All you have to do is wait patiently for the knock knock. :wink:

5 Likes

@AnkerOfficial extra surprises???

:thinking:

Ooooooooo interesting

Those are for our senior community members. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, the top brass, are getting thongs designed by @Anjou1888 hahahaha

2 Likes

That’s great news.

@AnkerOfficial
As you didn’t comment/reply… Did you see my comment about level 10, further above?

We will consider that for future plans. :laughing:

Really surprises, not only our friends Neil & Tiago?
I would appreciate and the other few Europeans and Canadians as well.

1 Like

The AGE!
I am a retired senior! :laughing:

1 Like

Do we know what is the surprise gift for LV13 and above?
Just curious :slight_smile: