100 Prize eufy Healthy Homes Competition

Entered this competition… have my eyes on the HomeVac S11 Go :smiley: … if at all!!

2 Likes

I need to set a reminder to look at instagram now hahaha

1 Like

Hopefully someone here will tag me if I win - but the odds are they will email you as well.

No chance I will see this on instagram. Not a site I spend time on.

2 Likes

Speaking of, have you received a shipping notification yet, for the last one?

1 Like

Another nice giveaway I’m hoping for a robovac to gift to my mom but not holding my breath

1 Like

Nice! Good luck everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will say I have not. With such a large number, I wonder if they would do it.

I’d like to put this to the test and see how good it cleans lol

2 Likes

No, it can take a while sometimes, especially with big giveaways. I track UPS/USPS/FedEx to my house, and there isn’t an unknown package on its way yet either in their systems. If it is coming from Amazon, I sometimes don’t know until it transfers to usps.

And I still have no more than guesses at what will be coming.

1 Like

I’m ready to win! I’m kinda hoping for the RoboVac, but I’ll be happy to win anything

2 Likes

I know the last thing I won was shipped via this image

2 Likes

If they associate your email address with a shipment through swiship, it will notify you when it ships too. I get something like this each time:
Your AnkerDirect order has shipped (XYZ Tracking number).
That includes details of the package contents. Basically amazon’s shipping service.

The USPS is often responsible for last mile delivery still, and then it shows in two places.

4 Likes

I got such notification also when an item was shipped by DHL.

3 Likes

Thanks for this Anker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck everybody!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial,

Do you think you should pin this thread? This way it does not get lost within the threads and it will support other members to join into the contest as it is going on for 2 months. :wink:

2 Likes

Good idea, I ended up bookmarking it lol

1 Like

Yeah, I thought about that as well. I figure that some new folks may come around from social media and it would be easier for them to find depending on how they decide to join or may want to come back to it.

1 Like

I decided not to take part.
I am happy with “old Willy”,
so others might get the chance to win something.
Don’t need any other vaccs at the moment.
Beside “old Willy” I own such a “real beast”, sucks like a giant, unbeatable!

index

4 Likes