Your Travel Essentials | Sign Up and WIN

Hi, Anker fans! What do you absolutely NEED when you travel? A travel pillow?

Your luggage, of course.

How about a pair of wireless earphones?

From now through September 21st, 2018, our British fans have a chance to win a pair of Soundcore Space NC noise-cancelling headphones, or Spirit X sweatproof workout earphones, courtesy of the The Travel Magazine.

If you live in the UK, all you have to go is go sign up for the The Travel Magazine’s free newsletter to get your chance to win.

Now that that’s taken care of, what other must-haves are on your packing list? Let us know below!

Power On!

9 Likes

Don’t mind seeing some UK exclusive giveaways considering how many US only there are… Good luck!

7 Likes

My travel must haves–and I’ll be taking a cross-country flight next week–are a good pair of over-the-ear headphones (currently using the Soundcore Vortex), a power bank (PowerCore 10400), a wall charger (PowerPort Elite 2), and a lightning cable (3’ PowerLine+ II), and a book. I usually bring my laptop, but I don’t think it’s going to make the trip this time.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway for the UK! Good luck everyone. The must have on my list would be power banks, my camera, GoPro, Switch and snacks! Love my snacks!

Hey look, theres my face plastered on a backpack :joy:

2 Likes

Haha!! Never looked better! :joy:

Totally agree! Good luck to those over the pond! Cheers!

1 Like

Good luck over there

A lot of UK exclusive contests today!

1 Like

I wonder where they got a picture of my Elmo luggage :thinking:

So you have my face plastered on your luggage…I’m sorry that’s a bit stalkerish and now I’m creeped out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

2 Likes

What’s weirder me having a backpack with your face on it or you letting somebody make a bag with your face on it. I believe that’s a tad more untoward and uncouth.:grin::grin:

1 Like

Only one other! And wasn’t that the day before? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would love the opportunity to test them out.

Great to see exclusive UK giveaways, thanks Anker :slight_smile:

My travel essentials are my iPhone, an old pair of wired in-ears, my 20k powebank, an audio splitter (so that my girlfriend can listen to my music with me) and a good book to read whilst we’re on the go

1 Like

Battery power bank to keep my phone charged

Thanks for the link!

Would love to have something like this…

1 Like

@Jocho48 You should post this under the correct thread. Don’t miss out the chance of winning by this small mistake. :grin: