Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

Hahaha jut a bit of friendly banter. C’mon Everton

Besides. They’ve lost their win streak now. The title is anyone’s :joy:

2 Likes

I want to keep working on my body. I’ve been going to the gym but after all the festivities I do need to loose more weight. I would like to keep track of my weight as a motivation but my old scale is not very good.:sweat:

2 Likes

I just want to have a nice home wir good furniture to enjoy with my family and Friends!

1 Like

I have been working on my health the past year (2017) and this will continue to be my primary personal goal for 2018. I have lost 115lbs in the last year and I’m hoping to reach my goal weight in 2018! Category two describes me! :weight_lifting_man::biking_man::muscle::+1:

To be honest I’m not too confident today, considering our last few performances :grimacing:

1 Like

I would love to travel more, and be outdoors as much as possible! I hope this year I can visit at least five new states, and explore the unique culture of each!

1 Like

I would like to stay active more. Reach my goal weight and run more races this year.

I would like to get back into shape. I have gained about 30 pounds since starting college a year and a half ago and I am going to lose all of it. I’m going vegetarian because after trying it for a small amount of time, I feel so much better and I would like to stick to it. I’m going to work out in the morning and get back into MMA. 2018 will be the year that I will be better

My new years resolution is to be more understanding of peoples feelings and what others might be going through. Also, I’d like to help in anyways possible our 4 legged furry friends that we share the world with.

I want to be more organized in order to be messy more often - I want to make more time for my artsy-fartsy hobbies,

I want to travel more. Get back out into the open air.

That little grill is awesome! :grin:

1 Like

I tried vegan for 2 months, unfortuantely I live where dairies are plentiful, everytime I passed one I saw steaks, hamburgers, and tacos with 4 legs, Idk if it was the vegan diet making me hallucinate or what… :joy:

2 Likes

I plan to travel more, hang with friends, and get healthier while having fun! Happy 2018 everyone!!

I want to reach my fitness and weightloss goals to be able to spend more active time with my kids. I also want to take a trip with the whole family.

Fair doos, thought Everton were gonna nick a draw but good 2nd goal to see them off.

I want to get stronger and leaner. Increase body functionality and look the part.

I want to finish backpacking the John Muir Trail with my spouse this year. Which requires other backpacking trips to stay in shape!

I would like to spend more time outdoors, playing sports, exercising, and more