Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

I want to be more organized not to everything at the lest minute

I want to travel more without having to plug in! a Power Bank and solar charger would be PERFECT!

Want to keep travelling with my family and visit new places

I have been fortunate to connect with nature in the Boundary Waters Wilderness Canoe Area several times in the past, but it has now been 4 years since my last trip. My goal this year is to make it back again before I’m too old to handle all the gear-carrying portages. Anker products have always been my favorites to recharge camera batteries and other little gizmos that make that trip possible. I would love to be able to partner on a trip!

I would love to travel more with my wife this upcoming year!

Cheers!

I need to travel overseas more this year and visit my wife and son, and hopefully take them on a trip somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to continue going out and helping in the community as often as possible.

ExERCIsE mORe

To be more organized because last year I was a mess in every way possible. Mentally emotionally and physically. Everything was falling apart. This year I want to have some control in my life and get my life together. Once i can organize my life I can then work to better myself in a bunch of other aspects.

I’m hoping to work on my communication skills.

Getting in shape is my goal for 2018. I broke my ankle 2 months ago and haven’t been able to work out very much. My clothes are getting too tight so I know I must be porking out - no good! I plan to start a ketogenic diet program, shed some pounds and body fat then tone up and build muscle!

I would like to go to the gym more!

Going back to grad school really threw my fitness out of whack this past year.
Now that I’m done, I really want to get back in shape.

I want to be more active outdoors and take personal time to go on a nice vacation.

I want to get out there and travel more, with the PowerCore II 10000! Seriously though, power banks are extremely useful when traveling, and especially when my entire go-kit is built to use USB standard. If I’m at a bed or a couch without power ports near me, a single power bank might run a USB fan, a USB light, and charge my phone. Power banks are the best!

Sidenote - One of my favorite powerbanks is actually the HooToo TM-06, not because of the power it has, but because it’s a NAS travel router with extra capabilities useful for hotels. I think Anker could hit a home run with similar products.

1 Like

Need to spend more time kayaking, hiking and biking with the wifey… Just need to keep mobile device charged for pics and tunes flowing through bluetooth all day long!

I want to spend more time with friends and family…living life with a good positive vibe keep ur mind and heart healthy with no negative surrounding struggles good or bad always smile to life blessings…

,[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:57654, full:true”]

2018 is almost upon us! Now is the time of year when people think about how they would like to improve themselves in the months ahead. We want to support our Anker fans as they seek to fulfill their resolutions, so we’re giving away gear specially chosen to help you meet your personal goals!

All you have to do to claim yours is share your main New Year’s Resolution in the comments below. We’ll pick 10 winners to receive a helping hand from Anker’s stockpile of innovations. What can you get? Well, that all depends on what your goals are:

Category 1: Expanding My Horizons
Examples: “I want to travel more.” “I want to spend more time outdoors.”
Prizes:
PowerCore II 10000: The ultra-compact portable charger with PowerIQ 2.0, keeps almost any of your devices running for days, without being tethered to the wall.
PowerPort Solar: Charge with the power of the sun, and remove the limitations on your weekend journeys.

Category 2: Building a Better Body
Examples: “I want to be more fit and active.” “I want to reach my goal weight.”
Prizes:
Eufy BodySense Smart Scale: The all-in-one intelligent scale that not only measures weight, but gives vital information about your health and well-being holistically, while tracking your progress too!
SoundBuds Curve: Our best-selling wireless earphones—ever. SoundBuds Curve has provided the soundtrack for thousands of fitness journeys… and yours is next.

Category 3: Organizing My Daily Life
Examples: “I want to spend more time with friends and family.” “I want to be better at keeping deadlines and appointments.”
Prizes:
Eufy Genie: The smart speaker that brings Amazon Alexa into your home. Let Genie manage your schedule, give you reminders, tell you the weather, news, and traffic reports…and so much more. Genie also interfaces with all other Alexa-compatible smart devices to control your home life with the power of your voice.

So what’s your revolutionary resolution, Anker fans? Let us know below, and let’s encourage and support one another to get 2018 started off right! Power on.

Rules:

1. Leave your 2018 New Year’s Resolution in the comments, and share it to your Facebook or Twitter. We will choose 10 winners and help make their goals happen!

2. Event runs from December 29th, 2017 to January 7th, 2018.

3. US, UK, Canada, and Germany only.

4. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
    [/quote]

• strong text

I want to travel to one country this year at least…
I was quite busy in 2017, so I don’t have enough time to travel abroad…:joy:

1 Like

I hope you are in good health! Enjoying your family time.:grin:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear the news! I believe you will finally achieve your goal, and we can share the joy with you.:grin: