Your Mobile Game Recommendations

I will always always always recommend the Infinity Blade Series. There is more or less a story through them all, but it isn’t necessary to enjoy the gameplay.

République

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing Qqqqq

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned COD mobile. Actually really good graphics and a lot of maps that have been on console. It has a lot of different game types as well as big map multiplayer (I believe 100 people). Downloading everything at first can take a lot of time, but once done, let the fun begin.

1 Like

I totally get what you mean about being embarrassed about your past mobile game addictions. I used to play Flappy Bird for hours on end. But, like you, I’ve since moved on to more “sophisticated” games. One game that I’m really into right now is Broken Age. The animation is gorgeous, and the storyline is really intriguing. It’s a puzzle game, so you have to use your brain a bit, but it’s not too difficult. Plus, the characters are super charming and add a lot to the overall experience.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.