Your favourite photos

I can do trains too. This is at Grand Central Station :bullettrain_front:

3 Likes

Cool shot, it’s rare to get the platform all to yourself.

1 Like

Theres people there…you just can’t see them because they dont just stand around

It’s like I see dead people :scream:

2 Likes

Lol I still have that mental block I guess.

2 Likes

@elmo41683 @Jesse_Hernandez1
Looks like you guys have watched “the walking dead” too many times. Hahaha

2 Likes

@rupinjohar

The Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis

2 Likes

Sorry I never seen an episode of The Walking dead, Ever and dont plan on it because it doesnt interest me

1 Like

There you go… :wink:

I guess you can tell that I like long exposures mixed with streaks :innocent:

2 Likes

Not as recent as some, but very late spring of this year.

Got her as a pup from a rescue. At that time (early 2002), we didn’t all have smartphones and her face was fully black. You needed a flash to shoot her in anything other than bright sunlight, so she quickly decided that if I had something in front of my face she should look away. Can’t blame her.

End result is that I have 16 years of her never facing the camera!

And then we had the freak storm this late March or early April. I was trying to get a shot from the side with her in it but not the focus, and she unexpectedly nose-booped the phone.Thank god I pressed the shutter. It may be my favorite picture that I’ve ever taken, let alone of the love of my life.

I had to put her down in early June of this year. But at this moment, she was happy, healthy, and surprised me doing one of her favorite things–playing in the snow.

2 Likes

Great picture and great name for a pup :+1::sunglasses:. Sorry to hear that you lost your buddy sounds like she had a good life. My doberman passed almost 2 years ago. I think about her everyday.

Pic of her over looking her domain.

I call this one super dog.

4 Likes

It’s hard to lose them. I hope you know that as a fellow dog-lover, I’m well aware they are a huge part of our families and painful to lose.

She had a good life and I try to remind myself of that every day. Sure your Dobie did as well. We can do a lot to make every day as good as it can be for them, but even we can’t cheat death. Hopefully we can all take comfort in knowing we did all we could for them while they were here.

1 Like

My doberman ate better than I did :joy: I’m lucky to have a family member that has a butcher shop so she ate steak almost knightly with the occasional filet mignon had tons of Bones and a pile of stuffed animals to rival any childs collection.

2 Likes

The Queen of all she surveys…:slight_smile:

I would highly recommend getting the insurance. I really didn’t think I needed it as it was pretty much crap when I got her, but in her last two years I spent at least $1K a month on vet bills. The insurance is a lot better now and my new guy (rehome Golden Retriever) is going to have veterinary insurance.

1 Like

Lol, if you only knew.

I agree she was a fawn which is a mutation “my little mutant” and always had skin problems. Bills added up quickly but I have a family friend who is a veterinarian/surgeon so it wasn’t too bad. I can’t think of anything better to spend my money on. Doggie Insurance definitely would have helped though. Next time.

2 Likes

Wow! Just awesome and I really like these colorful shots, thanks.

awesome fast moderator edit, beat me to it, didn’t notice, but their link is in their older posts.

Quite the old thread lol